Thanks To All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_fuzz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone on AHB who has helped me over the past 12 months.

12 months ago I was given a MSB HB kit - Made my first batch and it tasted like shit :eek: I think it brewed at about 28c.

I then found AHB and started to read, read, read and read some more.

My HB collection then went to 2 60L fermenters and then I started use a bit of grain.

So after about 6 months I thought I was a K&K expert B) , then I upgraded my brew pot and found a strange little post called BIAB

I also then read another thread about electric kettle's - so I cut up a coopers fermenter and a kettle and presto I have a electric kettle.

I got the misses to put a bag together and since then I have done 3 AG's, all of which shit all over my K&K beers.

Next thing was to put together a mash tun, without the help of alot of you that would never have happened due to my complete tooltardness B)

And lastly I last night wired up my Temp Controller for the fridge thanks to screwy.

This weekend i'm installing an element into a 75L fermenter so I can do MORE BEEEEER

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone on AHB and without this community I would be drinking shit beer and thinking what am I doing this for........But instead I enjoy the entire process from creation to digestation

Once again - THANKS EVERYONE :beer:

good on you mate enjoy the experience all grain brewing is where it's at
cheers paul

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone on AHB who has helped me over the past 12 months.....

My only advice is, mate. Don't get too obsessive with this passion. There is a big world out there, away from AHB and home breweing.

It is shit, but I just thought I'd let you know.

:)

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone on AHB who has helped me over the past 12 months.

12 months ago I was given a MSB HB kit - Made my first batch and it tasted like shit :eek: I think it brewed at about 28c.

I then found AHB and started to read, read, read and read some more.

My HB collection then went to 2 60L fermenters and then I started use a bit of grain.

So after about 6 months I thought I was a K&K expert B) , then I upgraded my brew pot and found a strange little post called BIAB

I also then read another thread about electric kettle's - so I cut up a coopers fermenter and a kettle and presto I have a electric kettle.

I got the misses to put a bag together and since then I have done 3 AG's, all of which shit all over my K&K beers.

Next thing was to put together a mash tun, without the help of alot of you that would never have happened due to my complete tooltardness B)

And lastly I last night wired up my Temp Controller for the fridge thanks to screwy.

This weekend i'm installing an element into a 75L fermenter so I can do MORE BEEEEER

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone on AHB and without this community I would be drinking shit beer and thinking what am I doing this for........But instead I enjoy the entire process from creation to digestation

Glad I was able to help, best of all YOU have learned something, and get to drink the results.

Brew on,

Screwy

Back