Thanks Again Adelaide Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Cheers guys,
What a full on brewy time I have had while here in Adelaide.
I can't believe how welcome I am made when ever I visit , you have a wonderful social group of brewers , and the best HB shops in Australia.

Special thanks too , Dicko , Chiller , Jayse , Boots , TDA , Roach , GMK , Wee Stu , Jazzman and his Dad , The Flocc's
And Thomas at Grumpys , Dave and Mark at Goliaths
I sampled an Oktoberfest at Goliaths from the fermenter today , no where near finishing the ferment , but it's going to be what I would be aiming for , I think you'll like it.

Thanks to all

Batz

Glad you had a good time Batz,

We have a strict SA visitor policy .................

"Leave them a bit happier than when they arrived and much worse for wear."

Steve

Batz

The pleasure was all ours....

G'day Batz,
Glad you enjoyed yourself mate.
The beer we made went into the cube today (7 days) not real clear at this stage but I needed to do another brew.
I will send you a couple of bottles.
Cheers

Untill next time batz :chug: :chug: :chug:

Jayse

Here's a rash promise :eek:
Next time you're coming down, give me fair warning - I'll open up wee stu's brury for a session.
Fraid I can't promise any ducks or rabbits :blink:

awrabest, and don't be a stranger.

Glad you made it down again to SA, thanks for the company and your beer.

tdh

It was great to catch up Batz. Here's to your next visit :chug:

Any other AHB'ers heading to the city of churches and woeful cricket teams, your always welcome at TDA Brewhouse as I'm sure you are at any other of the SA brewers breweries. :)

C&B
TDA

Yes thanks for making time to fit in as many Adel AHB'er as you did and gr8 to catch up. It was a marathon effort. :chug:

Cheers
Roach

I still have a day with the Perth guys at GL's on Saturday , after that I think I better dry out for a week or two !!!

Next brew day maybe in Queensland ...YOUR ALL INVITED !!!

:chug: :chug: :chug:

Batz

Back