Tesuco Dual Gauge Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan WABC

Reaction score
Just got my first regulator in the mail and am wondering if perhaps it's missing an "O" Ring. Hoping someone with the same regulator can help me out.

I see there is a white "O" Ring on the gas-in side of the regulator, but on the gas-out side there are two pieces which form and attach the barb to the regulator without the use of an "O" Ring anywhere on that end. I may be being paranoid here, but I thought an "O" Ring might be needed to form a tighter seal. Haven't had a chance to test the reg out yet, and it does seem pretty air-tight, but hoping someone who has the same reg can help me out.

Cheers,

Ryan.

Just got my first regulator in the mail and am wondering if perhaps it's missing an "O" Ring. Hoping someone with the same regulator can help me out.

I see there is a white "O" Ring on the gas-in side of the regulator, but on the gas-out side there are two pieces which form and attach the barb to the regulator without the use of an "O" Ring anywhere on that end. I may be being paranoid here, but I thought an "O" Ring might be needed to form a tighter seal. Haven't had a chance to test the reg out yet, and it does seem pretty air-tight, but hoping someone who has the same reg can help me out.

Cheers,

Ryan.

I have the 3 gauge Tesuco regulator & the barbed outlets have no o rings.
They come without them & are not required.
Cheers

go to your nearest masters at nerang into the plumbing section and get a barb piece there.my CIG had no barb and the guys at masters helped me out

Latest posts

Back