Temple Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trippers

Reaction score
Hi people, heading to the Temple Brewery tonight for a few beers and must admit im a little excited! Anyone been along for a beer and feed. Any recommendations or feedback about the beers and food. Ill let you know how it went on Monday.... :beer:

The Saison is the SHIT! I had never had one till I went there. Now when ever I ride home from the city on me pushie, it does a right hand turn at that street! Really did open my eyes to what a great beer it is. I have one in the bottle, one in the fermenter and I am brewing one this arvo.

Addiction? Who me?

You will love the place!

All the beers produced there are amazing. The brewer clearly knows what he is doing!
As mentioned earlier the saison is a winner and alot of people like the bicycle ale. Have fun mate :)

Ditto the saison, also the midnight IPA

Agree. The saison and dark IPA's are the standouts for me. Not a bad venue too.

i agree, saidson and midnight IPA's are tops. The Unifikator is really nice too - a dunkelwiezen produced as a collaboration with Weinstephan head brewer. The food is pretty good. I had a pulled pork thingy when i ate there last which was really nice. I think their menu has changed now though. You wont be dissapointed

They send out an email every few weeks, today's mentioned that the "Gumbo' Food truck will be parked out the front tonight. So you can have a Po' boy sandwich or something if you prefer it to the fare inside. Agree that the beer is fantastic. When they first opened it was way too cold and completely overcarbonated, but they have sorted that out. Midnight IPA, ESB and the pale are my picks.

They send out an email every few weeks, today's mentioned that the "Gumbo' Food truck will be parked out the front tonight. So you can have a Po' boy sandwich or something if you prefer it to the fare inside. Agree that the beer is fantastic. When they first opened it was way too cold and completely overcarbonated, but they have sorted that out. Midnight IPA, ESB and the pale are my picks.
Thanks for the feedback boys. Must admit im interested in tasting the Saison, Unifikator and Black IPA.
Gumbo sounds good, heard great things about that! Wish they had a big stoout or porter... The right night for it!

You can also get tasting paddles.

I rate all the beers of theirs I have tried which is almost all of them.

The food is good. If the pork sop is on the menu, it's great but last time I looked it seemed to have been taken off (may have just been for good beer week).

As for bigger beers - they do have the sierra nevada porter and barley wine in stubbies available.

JusT popped in on my to buy another thermometer, don't ask! Enjoying a smoked weizen!

Try the rarebit! Cheesy toast with a beer white sauce!
I rate all the beers as well. I do like the Saison, ESB and the Black IPA particularly

Just rode back from the oatmeal launch.

Good beer, good food, good people.

Back