Temperature Controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat5456

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has experience with these temperature controllers? Just looking for something all in one (no wiring) and as cheap as possible..

Cheers

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 96
Just wondering if anyone has experience with these temperature controllers? Just looking for something all in one (no wiring) and as cheap as possible..

Cheers

I've got the exact one in the image. Works really well, got mine off ebay for $49.49 local stock so shipping was quick.

Can set required temp, the differential (upper and lower limit when you want the heating and cooling to go on and a compressor delay to conserve your fridge. YouTube has a couple good videos on the settings.

I've got the exact one in the image. Works really well, got mine off ebay for $49.49 local stock so shipping was quick.

Can set required temp, the differential (upper and lower limit when you want the heating and cooling to go on and a compressor delay to conserve your fridge. YouTube has a couple good videos on the settings.

Thanks mate, I really should check back on this more often ahah, I ended up grabbing one anyway and like you say its worked as advertised so far!

Cheers for the reply

Back