Temperature Controller Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topico

Reaction score
I have a temp controller in the pics:

DSCF5331.JPG

DSCF5332.JPG

I do not have any instructions for it, but it is quite simple. the display is the current temp of the sensor, pressing "SET" momentarily to change the set temp with up/down, press it for about 7 seconds to enter the menu and press again to scroll through menu items.

Not having any instruction the menu I have worked out some of the functions but not all;

"Menu Item" "Value" "Increment" "min/max" "Function"
E1 -35 1 ?
E2 90.0 1 ?
E3 2.0 0.1 0.1/? Temperature differential
E4 03 1 00/10 Compressor delay
E5 0.0 0.1 -/+ Temp Calibration
C1 0 or 1 Celsius or Fahrenheit
C2 0 or 1 Cooling or Heating mode
P1 45.0 0.1 ?
P2 -40 1 ?
P3 60 1 ?
P4 1.0 0.1 0.1/10.0 ?

Any ideas on the other functions?

e1 is low temp limit
e2 high temp limit
e3-5 you have

Not sure about the P menu items

Check out this pdf. Your one could be the same menu options as it also has the alarm output.

QldKev

Check out this pdf. Your one could be the same menu options as it also has the alarm output.

QldKev

Thanks QldKev, it certainly looks like the one I have. I tried the high temp alarm, delay time and hysteresis, and it checks out.

I did some more searching and am reasonably sure that it is a ED330A , which has the same menu items as the pdf. I had searched most of the day yesterday but couldn't find zip, I guess that's the way it goes.

I have been testing this without a load and seems to be quite good. The default temp hysteresis seems a bit odd and am glad I can change this value now.

Back