Temp probe for mathos controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

checkers

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a mathos controller I've been using for the last few years. I'm about to upgrade to a 70L 1V herms system with a herm-it coil. The temp probe that comes with the mathos controller has a large probe in the end as if it is ment to be mounted in the sidewall of the kettle, I'm wanting a temp probe that has a 3.5mm headphone jack on one end and a long skinny probe on the other end so I can mount it in a compression fitting thermowell on the out of herms cool. Anyone know if it's possible to buy this and where?

Cheers

If your using Lael's kit, the probe plug was a custom Job, if you or anyone you know is handy with a soldering iron, it would be fairly simple to make one up from an ebay cable/sensor. Zwitter and Lael would be the first port of call for plug pin out.

cheers
Mike.

Cheers mike. I've sent him a pm but haven't heard back from him. I'm sure he's a busy man just trying to sort it without bothering him ;-)

Back