• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Temp Controllers For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
Hi, surplus gear for sale.
1 x tempmate brand new not used not mounted$50 + postage
2 x mounted tempmates used work well$80 each + postage
1 x STC-1000 never used not mounted$15 + postage
2 x drip trays stainless steel$25 each + postage
On the road at the moment , pictures to come.-Mounted systems not done by qualified electrician, use at own risk.. Wasn't mounted by me mounted by a mate who knows what he's doing. Can post picks of wiring.

On the road at the moment , pictures to come.
I'll take the STC-1000 + postage pls

What are the dimensions of the drip trays?
I want one that is about 60cm

I think they're around 60cm I would have to check sorry folks will check when im home.

One of them has a lip so it doens't lay flat, it'll be good if its hanging over something.
med_gallery_9889_466_225033.jpg

med_gallery_9889_466_139347.jpg

med_gallery_9889_466_107928.jpg

Thanks but I will have to let mine go. I don't want one that wraps around a font.

Good luck
AF

On the road at the moment , pictures to come.-Mounted systems not done by qualified electrician, use at own risk.. Wasn't mounted by me mounted by a mate who knows what he's doing. Can post picks of wiring.

PM sent for 1 New tempmate.

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

hey the drip trays are smaller than I thought
36cm wide.. the diameter of the font wrap aroudn is 8 1/2cm and 7 1/2cms

Gava,

Can you put a hold on the flat bottomed drip tray for a couple of hours. A mate is setting up his kegerator and I am sure he would be interested, but can't get hold of him for at least a couple of hours. I will let you know asap but definitely this evening.

Cheers

Sully

I dont know about the drip trays but I would have a word to your tiler that waste wasn't done by a tradesman. :D

done, the flat bottom Driptray has a 8 1/2cm diameter opening for the font.

Gava,

Can you put a hold on the flat bottomed drip tray for a couple of hours. A mate is setting up his kegerator and I am sure he would be interested, but can't get hold of him for at least a couple of hours. I will let you know asap but definitely this evening.

Cheers

Sully

1 x tempmate brand new not used not mounted$50 + postage SOLD
1 x STC-1000 never used not mounted$15 + postage SOLD
2 x drip trays stainless steel$25 each + postage , FLATBOTTOM TRAY ON HOLD

Gava,

Cheers

Sully

1 x tempmate brand new not used not mounted$50 + postage SOLD
1 x STC-1000 never used not mounted$15 + postage SOLD
2 x drip trays stainless steel$25 each + postage , FLATBOTTOM TRAY SOLD

Mate just dropped in, SOLD!! PM me details

Cheers

Sully

what's the advantage of the tempmate over the stc-1000? It's a big price difference and they seem to do the same thing..

Dont know never used the STC-1000 from what I can see on the unit the Probe doesn't looks at good as the tempmate

Tempmate looks like more a robust unit also...

Edit:: I used them with my brewrig, the probes work well in thermowells the STC-1000 probably wouldnt
what's the advantage of the tempmate over the stc-1000? It's a big price difference and they seem to do the same thing..

Dont know never used the STC-1000 from what I can see on the unit the Probe doesn't looks at good as the tempmate

Tempmate looks like more a robust unit also...

Edit:: I used them with my brewrig, the probes work well in thermowells the STC-1000 probably wouldnt

How old are the Tempmate?

Back