Temp Control Plug & Play

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a temp controller for my fermenting fridge that's plug & play, 16A with heating & cooling plugs.
I have a TempMate that needs to be wired up & put in an enclosure but the mate that usually does some jobs for me has left town so I have no way of getting it done.

OR: Does anyone want to wire this thing up in an enclosure with two plugs, heating & cooling for me for a fee, after Christmas. I know it's not that hard to do but I don't want to do it.
Cheers

Does anyone know where I can get a temp controller for my fermenting fridge that's plug & play, 16A with heating & cooling plugs.
I have a TempMate that needs to be wired up & put in an enclosure but the mate that usually does some jobs for me has left town so I have no way of getting it done.

OR: Does anyone want to wire this thing up in an enclosure with two plugs, heating & cooling for me for a fee, after Christmas. I know it's not that hard to do but I don't want to do it.
Cheers

www.iBrew.com.au

No affiliation, just where I got my 2 fully wired STC-1000s from. :icon_cheers:

www.iBrew.com.au

No affiliation, just where I got my 2 fully wired STC-1000s from. :icon_cheers:

the STC-1000 is only 10A, but Crusty do you really *need* 16A circuits for a fermenting fridge? They only draw about 1A max, and maybe at startup surge a bit, but not enough to set off a breaker.

Country Brewer sell a 10A & 16A controller on their website.

+1 for keg king, that's where I got mine.

the STC-1000 is only 10A, but Crusty do you really *need* 16A circuits for a fermenting fridge? They only draw about 1A max, and maybe at startup surge a bit, but not enough to set off a breaker.

Probably not Stux but it seems the 10A ones only have one plug for heating or cooling.
The 16A one I saw somewhere has two plugs, heating & cooling.
My TempMate has 20A capabilities I think.

Cheers guys, I'll look around.

If you can get it to Coffs, i have a mate that's a sparky
I'll talk to him and see if he'll do it for cheap (if he's up for doing it)

Back