Tc Yasi Hang On Bin Bunyip

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Screwtop

Inspectors Pocket Brewery
Reaction score
Ned, hope you have packed up and pissed off mate this is one big cyclone.

Hope you and yours stay safe.

Screwy

Bunyip.JPG

Hope Ned and all the NQ brewers and families are prepared and safe. This TC is fcuking scary.

Stay Safe people.

Hope all the guys in FNQ get through safely, went through Cyclone Orson so know how it feels.

cheers

Ian

if he is up near cape trib they should miss the full force unless it takes a turn.

Good luck to the guys up there, its the scariest thing ive ever seen on a sat image

Ned is patrolling in the official Bin Bunyip Mobile Urban Tactical Hybrid Electric Response Force Unit Cyclone Kit Emergency Robot (M.U.T.H.E.R.F.U.C.K.E.R)

Keep safe mate, and make sure you fill in the log book. :p

:lol:
2557406332_e9e822b5bf.jpg

Seriously...You blokes in QLD must be over this shit.
Stay safe, guys.

Ned is patrolling in the official Bin Bunyip Mobile Urban Tactical Hybrid Electric Response Force Unit Cyclone Kit Emergency Robot
lol Post almost makes the cyclone worthwhile!

In all seriousness, the situation is horrible and I hope anyone up there and anyone's loved ones remain safe and well. I hear more floods are expected even after the ones that may occur in conjunction with the cyclone - shit seems impossible to deal with to me.

My thoughts are definitely with you guys. Yasi is one mean looking fucker.

Seriously...You blokes in QLD must be over this shit.
Stay safe, guys.

Couldn't agree more.

Is some of the money raised from the flood appeal going to go to people who lose their houses to the cyclone? I may find myself waiting longer than I'd like for my new taps either way.

Nothing too much North of Cairns plenty vegetation damage but we still have power so nothing too bad.

Looked ominous for a while until the system veered furthur South during the night.

Pity the poor people at Innisfail, Mission Beach and Tully who got the full force of the blow. Innisfail got Cyclone Larry and now this one. Expect bananas to be pricy again if you can get them. Lots and lots of crop damage yet again not just bananas.

They've just got to Cardwell and it's totally devastated. I'm quite upset - I love that little hidden gem of a place and we always would stop over in the Motel on our way up to Cairns - but it's built right along the beachfront so didn't stand a chance - there was a magnificent row of mature trees overlooking the beach, apparently what was the Bruce Highway through town now IS the beach :(

Latest posts

Back