• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Taps Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zindello

Reaction score
Hi All,

I managed to nail a bargain on eBay recently, which includes quite a number of corny kegs, along with all of the gear to do kegging. The only catch is that it comes with 2 fonts without taps.

It does however come with 3 pluto guns, the seller has advised that they are in good but well used condition. I will be soaking and cleaning everything thoroughly before use, however what I would really prefer is a couple of taps to attach to the fonts, as I've already got a bar at home and a fridge to use a a kegerator and I don't want to be opening the door to take the gun out each time I want to use it (plus I think taps look nicer).

Does anyone have any taps laying around that they're willing to let go of cheaply in the Melbourne area? I'd be willing to do an outright purchase or a swap for 1 or 2 of the pluto guns, depending on what people are looking for.

hey mate.. I have two of the Keg King standard brumby taps, with handles and shanks that I can sell to you. Nothing wrong with them, I just got some Perlick 545FC's for Xmas.

These taps are $30 each from Keg King, although I'm not sure if that includes the shank or not. I'll sell you both taps, with shanks for $40, if you're interested?

PS: they're about 11-months old, and are cleaned up, lubed and good to go.

hey mate.. I have two of the Keg King standard brumby taps, with handles and shanks that I can sell to you. Nothing wrong with them, I just got some Perlick 545FC's for Xmas.

These taps are $30 each from Keg King, although I'm not sure if that includes the shank or not. I'll sell you both taps, with shanks for $40, if you're interested?

PS: they're about 11-months old, and are cleaned up, lubed and good to go.

PM Sent!

If your OK with taps then I'd buy a Pluto from you. I'm sure I've got an andale tap there in my random box-o-brew stuff if you still need em.

Cheers,
Joel

If your OK with taps then I'd buy a Pluto from you. I'm sure I've got an andale tap there in my random box-o-brew stuff if you still need em.

Cheers,
Joel

Hi,

I'm sure we could come to some arrangement. I pick up all the gear early next week, so I'll let you know once it's in my hands and we can go from there.

Cheers

zindello said:
Hi,

I'm sure we could come to some arrangement. I pick up all the gear early next week, so I'll let you know once it's in my hands and we can go from there.

Cheers
How'd you go? let me know if you want to offload the guns,

Cheers,
Joel

Back