Tap Labels Large And Small

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superoo

Reaction score
Howdy All,

As requested by a forum member, I have made up a sample of some tap labels.
Both are designed to fit under the handle top, and they have a 10mm hole pre-cut.

Several Colours are available...
Woodgrain with white text.
Black with white text.
Red with white text.
Yellow with black text.
Blue with white text.

There are 2 sizes at present...

SMALL (50 Dia).
$10 including Postage, or $8 ea for 5 or more.
Your Choice of text.
If you want a logo, add $10 and I will need a Black and White image - Not coloured.

LARGE (75 wide x 180 Long).
$15 including Postage, or $12 for 5 or more.
Your choice of text.
If you want a logo, add $10 and I will need a Black and White image - Not coloured.
NOTE- These large ones require bending with a heat gun, you can try with boiling water and it will work, but probably needs to be slightly hotter.
I could bend them, but that would cost more and then the postage would require a box instead of an envelope.
I will consider getting a heat gun and doing this if there is demand, but it would add $10 for bending, postage and package.

Any fancy stuff / funny shapes etc can be done, i would need to price each on its merits when not standard.

Cheers,
Chris

Small - 50mm Dia...
Tap_Label_Small.jpg

Large - 75 wide x 180 Long...
Tap_Label_Large.jpg

What material are these made from?

I've found a bar heater to be a good tool for selectively heating acrylic for bending.

Hi Bonj,
They are a special plastic for safe use in a laser.

They bend slightly lower temp than acrylic, and you can do it with hot water but its a bit hard to do it neatly.

If there is demand I will set up a heat gun, but unfortunately it adds to cost, I am trying to keep the price as low as possible.

cheers,
Chris

Could you post a pic of one on the taps? having trouble getting my tiny brain around the concept.

Also be good if a mod moved the thread to marketplace, it will get lost here.

Howdy All,
Heres 2 images of how the large and small labels fit to my el-cheapo tap.

I just bent the large one by heating by holding it close to a soldering iron for about 3-4 minutes.

If anyones genuinely interested, I will invest in a heat gun and be able to make them schmicko.
But as mentioned previously, it will add to the cost, mainly through postage.

Anyway, any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated, I am happy to try and come up with something that suits everyone.

Cheers,
Chris.

Small Label...
DSC_0004.JPG

Large Label...
DSC_0005.JPG

Shit hot Chris. I would expect nothing less from a fellow country west aussie .....
My order will be coming.
If you could get the bada bing logo on them I'll shed a tear.
Cheers
BBB

Back