Tanunda Show 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, if anyone is willing to help out with Judging please let me know.

Judging will take place in the Barossa so you will need to be able to get here.

Cheers

Craig

i only bottle in stubbies as i bottle only what doesnt fit in my kegs, so can i send one stubby as a bottle or does it need to be two stubbies for each longneck wanted.
fergi

Fergi - 2 bottles is the stipulation, stubbies are fine (point 3 in the rules), but you will need to send 2 bottles. Good luck!

cc4848 said:
Are you excepting interstate entries?
Yes we are accepting entries from interstate. Please adress them to L. Willis C\- Rockford Wines PO Box 142 Tanunda 5352.

Cheers

Hope this isn't a stupid question, but this will be the first comp i've ever entered....

Do we send the cheques and the bottles to the same place? (Rockford Wines as in above post?)

I've downloaded the labels and entry form but can't find anywhere on them where it indicates where to send stuff...

Cheers,

BN

EDIT:
Whoops, have realised i have misplaced an earlier downloaded form which explains all this.

Sorted.....i'll look more carefully next time..

Well guys not long now till closing date and judging.

As such can you please PM your details if your keen to Judge.

See attached pic of gifts to be given to those that make the trek to Tanunda on Saturday 23rd for a 10am Start. (Sorry no Friday judging this year)

Judging will take place at the Tanunda Show ground pavillion.

CHEERS

Craig

*** Seems i can't attach a pic.

So try this http://aussiehomebrewer.com/gallery/image/7031-judges-gift/

Guys,

Just to let you know, I will be doing another run to Beerbelly on Friday Morning but about 10am. If you still want to get a beer in drop it off by then.

Cheers

Well this years show has now been judged. There were few stand out beers on the day, as you will see by the results.

Many thanks to all the participants and to those that helped out along the way.

All prizes/judging sheets can be collected from the show hall after 4pm on the 9th. If no 2nd or 3rd place is listed then it wasn’t awarded due to number of entries in class.

Again Congratulations to all that took part and to those that took away a gong.

Cheers

Craig

View attachment 2013 Tanunda Show Home Brew results.pdf

Guys,
I have to apologise. I found a couple of errors in the results that were posted, these were purely admin errors where a couple of scores were not transferred correctly to the results. I have taken my time to go through everything thoroughly to make sure all is in order. This has not affected any of the class winners or special prize winners. I will email individual winners this week to arrange prize pickup etc.

Here are the ameded results.

View attachment 2013 Tanunda Show Home Brew results.pdf

If a name didn't show up on that list, does that mean the beer wasn't judged?

thanks
pixlmonky

Back