Take Care Stc-1000 And The Like

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bridges

Reaction score
G'day all,

Relatively new to brewing and this site, this is an excellent resource, and I've already got heaps out of it, just a warning though to be careful of what you post re DIY electricals and "appliances" ie anything you plug in to a power point.

http://www.esv.vic.gov.au/LinkClick.aspx?f...04&mid=2135

I know that this is vic only but Energy safe victorias latest news letter p.18 outlines prosecutions for last year for various offences including 6 prosecutions for "supply equipment not approved" $2443 :eek:

It's a pretty big fine you could cop if you try to sell something be it on here or ebay that you have jerryed up your self.

By all means have a go but stay safe, and remember these are public forums and offering to carry out electrical work is enough to land you in hot water if you are unlicensed. Even if you are not asking for cash.

Cheers all

Bridges

Don't be silly... We all pay $100 for a certified electrician to come wire up our temp controllers... And pay for 12 month 'test and tag' services...

Just like we distill natural oils

;-)

I already look way too much like that bloke on page 2...

"Never work on live switchboards"
Jaysus, my whole apprenticeship was 6 schooners for lunch and then work on live switchboards etc

My worry is that some poor bloke who's just trying to make some nice beer incriminates himself by saying the wrong thing on this site and becomes an easy target for a bloke sitting behind a desk at esv.

$2334 fine for selling a non approved appliance. Buys a lot of grain and hops and shiny stainless bits and pieces...

Thems were the days... One of the nicest bars I ever had a pot in was the boags brewery staff bar where before work after work or in any of their breaks they could smack down as many pots as they cared to. Lovely tassie timber everywhere and it hadn't been altered since the thirties when I visited early 2000's.

"Never work on live switchboards"
Jaysus, my whole apprenticeship was 6 schooners for lunch and then work on live switchboards etc

Pretty normal stuff!! Haha. Ever work in a ceiling after lunch and have to er ahh, you know! That stain looks like your roof leaks mate :lol:

Screwy

And I read this tonight...
Then did this to the barbie..like page 3
image.jpg
Cheers
Ferg

Latest posts

Back