T-bone brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Caught up with Liam Snorkel last night at T-bone in hobart. A brewery I've been meaning to visit for some time.

Tried milk stout, ipa, pale, big stout and barrel aged stout. They have a few others (red ipa, hoppy lager, golden ale).

All the ones I tried - very well brewed, tasty beers. Food I think came from another establishment and was a bit light on (biggest thing was margherita and calzone, both with quality topping/filling but very bready base/case). Nice atmosphere, definitely on my recommended list for Hobartians and visitors.

Caught up with Liam Snorkel last night at T-bone in hobart. A brewery I've been meaning to visit for some time.

Tried milk stout, ipa, pale, big stout and barrel aged stout. They have a few others (red ipa, hoppy lager, golden ale).

All the ones I tried - very well brewed, tasty beers. Food I think came from another establishment and was a bit light on (biggest thing was margherita and calzone, both with quality topping/filling but very bready base/case). Nice atmosphere, definitely on my recommended list for Hobartians and visitors.

My wife and I visited them in mid November, they had a good line up of beers and it turns out one of the principals is the son of a local whiskey maker. Look out for some of their barrel aged beers, they have good access to barrels it seems.

We had a few more beers than we intended (we were doing our own brewery crawl) as we had a bit of fun playing the old Connect 4 and talking shit.

Back