Sydney West, Nsw, Grain Bulk Buy [jan/feb 2012]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI,

Everyone's payments have cleared

has the order been placed ? when can we expect it to be delivered ? collection ?

Order has now been placed. It should go through to Cryer tomorrow, they should deliver Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm hoping we'll be able to do pickups on Thursday, Friday and Saturday

On a slightly different note. If people are still interested in Group 2 orders, they should call or shoot an email to pat (pat at absolute homebrew com au). If you're willing to pre-order direct with pat then he can put your order through with his next Bintani delivery at prices similar to the Bulk Buy. This could work with people who want Koelsch grain, etc.

PS: don't bother PMing Pat here ;)

Just confirmed. Hopefully delivery will be Tuesday or Wednesday, and then Pickup will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

BUT I will confirm this when the grain is *actually* delivered!

Bugger! I'll be in the US until Sunday. Any dramas collecting Monday 7th?

Bugger! I'll be in the US until Sunday. Any dramas collecting Monday 7th?

nick, if you get stuck, i can collect for you and you can collect from leichhardt if that helps you at all

Back in the office again on the Tuesday. <_<

donburke, if you could collect for me that would be brilliant! I'll definitely make it worth your while :)

Stux, could you please update the paperwork to reflect that, so there's no confusion for Pat?

Back in the office again on the Tuesday. <_<

donburke, if you could collect for me that would be brilliant! I'll definitely make it worth your while :)

Stux, could you please update the paperwork to reflect that, so there's no confusion for Pat?

Ok. What I'll do is add donburke as your pickup. Rather than actually modifying the orders

Stux, if it's not too much trouble could you add Jimmyjackpot as my pickup?

Thanks again for organising the buy, & thanks Jimmyjackpot for the pickup! Top blokes.

Stux, if it's not too much trouble could you add Jimmyjackpot as my pickup?

Thanks again for organising the buy, & thanks Jimmyjackpot for the pickup! Top blokes.

Added your pickup details

Just recieved a call from Pat, he's expecting the delivery after 5pm today, so we should be able to get everything sorted out, and ready for pickups Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I'll confirm in this thread after we've finished checking and sorting everything.

I'll also PM everyone their "pickup receipt". If you could print that and bring it with you it would certainly help.

In the meantime, I have the Malt Analysis sheets for the order, and I'm attaching them :)

View attachment Grain_Buy_Jan_2012___CoAs.zip

Everyone who is picking up their grain from Pat should now have recieved a private message with pickup details.

Please follow the instructions in the message.

If you did not recieve the PM, and are picking up, then please contact me ASAP.

Thankyou

thanks for organising Stux... Appreciated.

Done and dusted.

Thanks for organising.

cheers

Grant

was that your parking spot i took when i asked if you were leaving ?

thanks to stux for organising this bulk buy, collected today

and also a thanks to pat for hosting the collection point

Big thanks to Stux for doin the hard yards and organising this bulk buy and also to Pat at Absolute Home brew for storing the grain. Much appreciated fellas.
Cheers.

Thanks Stux for doing the organising, it's very much appreciated.

Mikk.

Back