Sydney Meets

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewCarey82

"Baron Hardmans" Chief brewer.
Reaction score
Hello.

As a relatively newbie to HB I was wondering if they are any HB meets in Syd.

I'd love to catch up with fellow brewers, have a few brews and discuss HB with them.

Thanks.

Drew,

Where abouts in Sydney are you. There is a group in the Macarthur Area, one on the lower North Shore and we are looking at forming one in the North West ( Baulkham Hill Epping etc).

Cheers

Tseay

Tseay said:
Drew,

Where abouts in Sydney are you. There is a group in the Macarthur Area, one on the lower North Shore and we are looking at forming one in the North West ( Baulkham Hill Epping etc).

Cheers

Tseay
[post="87368"][/post]​

Bexley - St George area.

Still a kit brewer but pretty good knowledge of ingredients and starting to hop abit now.

Drew,

You're next door,literally, to beer slayer.........Bexley Brewers Bond!!! or 3B

Beerz
Linz

Tseay said:
[post="87368"][/post]​
Bumping an old post.

How do I get in contact with the lower North Shore club? I live in Willoughby.

Hey Oblomov,

That club has pretty much folded I believe. What is left meets in Castle Crag now.

Beers,
Doc

sorry to drag up an old post guys but is there any brew clubs around the hills district area... I've searched the forums already and all i can come up with is the tipping comp. I heard there was going to be one that will meet at castle hill tavern, is this still going?

Hi Andrew,
If one doesn't exist, we could start one! I live in Baulkham Hills, and know a couple of other Home Brewers in the area. I'm sure they'd be just as happy to get together occasionally and drink beer :)

Tim.

OK, i'm up for that! I have a mate at concord as well that might be up for it

Hills Brewers Guild. They are organising a bit of a schedule, with some events such as brewery tours etc. The beer 7 pizza nights are at North Rocks.
Cheers
Gerard

The hills Brewers Guild are the only brew club in the Hills District. We have many pizza and sample nights, Beer Judge programs, brewery and malting tours, social golf/BBQ/Drinking events. We recently ran the brewing competition at the Castle Hill Show. Plenty for brewers any of experience. All welcome! :beer:

Check out and sign up to the following for more info and meetings.

See: http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/nwsbrewers/

And: http://hillsbrewersguild.com/phpBB2/portal.php

thanks gerard, now i just have to try and get in touch with one of them to try and find out when the next one is

Hmm,
i was thinking about having get together for the sydney lads, bring a couple of bottles of homebrew talk beer and drink some beer...

have a BBQ on the day bring the kids and wives if u like.. a bit of a get together...
maybe even making a brew on the day......

regs john

jor8 said:
Hmm,
i was thinking about having get together for the sydney lads, bring a couple of bottles of homebrew talk beer and drink some beer...

have a BBQ on the day bring the kids and wives if u like.. a bit of a get together...
maybe even making a brew on the day......

regs john
[post="119800"][/post]​

Hmm,

when and where??

Hey guys.

Im new to brewing (done 8 brews so far) and live around Mosman.

Anyone else from around here?

I saw that Oblomov lives not far from me.

Seeya!

Matt

Latest posts

Back