Sydney Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday guys i was just thinking the same thing. Ill put it up now for you. Cheers

mattyh77 said:
Sounds good. I just bought a 3 roller mill and waiting delivery.
thats the way. Make sure you keep All Things Homebrew Penrith in mind for all your gear purchases the boys down there really look after is with our grain buys so its the least we can do.

aussie brewer said:
thats the way. Make sure you keep All Things Homebrew Penrith in mind for all your gear purchases the boys down there really look after is with our grain buys so its the least we can do.
Agreed.....a couple of young blokes having a go. That's what makes our counrty great. Pitch in guys.

Will do. Got the mill from cheeky peak. Just saw it on ebay and rather support Aussie place than an overseas one.
Oh and have bought a bit of stuff from AHB since I started. Great service and fast delivery.
With the bulk buy, is it pick up?
Live up near Manly so a bit of a drive to Penrith.

mattyh77 said:
Will do. Got the mill from cheeky peak. Just saw it on ebay and rather support Aussie place than an overseas one.
Oh and have bought a bit of stuff from AHB since I started. Great service and fast delivery.
Ask on the bulk buy thread, there might be sometime near you that's willing to pick up your order. I know I've taken turns with a brewer in my area to pick it up, being from the central coast it takes half a day all up.

mattyh77 said:
I live in the Hills matty......if you pay for it I can pick yours up with mine. Providing Castle Hill isn't too far west for a northern silvertail, then you are covered.

If I remember correctly there used to be a pickup near Marrickville. Not sure if that has changed since.

See you, Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back