• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sydney- free bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikk

Reaction score
I have about 10 crates or more of crown seal bottles to give away. All are clean & ready to use (as far as I can remember).

There's another couple of crates with beer still in them that I wasn't happy with either, so they'd just need tipping & a quick rinse & be good to go too.

There's 650ml bottles, 750ml coopers bottles, plus quite a few other nice bottles (ie, 1 or 2 crates of SN's Celebration Ale bottles, some Belgian longies etc)

Need the space so out they go.

If you take these bottles, or some of them, and later decide to not use them, they're not to be sold. Please give other AHB'ers or new brewers the chance to use them for free.

Pickup only from Marrickville. Please bring a few crates or boxes to take them with- I don't want to have to find a whole stack of replacement crates!

Thanks,
Mikk.

ps- Homebrew gratefully accepted in exchange if you're that way inclined...

Hey Mikk,

I'm down this way at the moment, any chance I could grab a a few crates worth of bottles if you've still got them?

For sure! No takers at all so far, apart from yourself obviously.
Surprising.

I've PM'd you my details.

Latest posts

Back