Sydney Craft Beer Week 2012 - Applications Open

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popmedium

Reaction score
Hello there chaps,

just letting everyone know that we have opened up event registrations for Sydney Craft Beer Week 2012.

Website is http://www.sydneycraftbeerweek.com
Registration form ishttp://sydneycraftbeerweek.com/SCBW-Event-...ration-Info.pdf

We're got a heap of great events in the making but if you have some neat ideas or want to run something yourself, you can apply above. I'm going to be spearheading a homebrew event which I will tell you all about pretty soon.

It's the second one of these but if you're not familiar with it, here is the spiel:

Sydney Craft Beer Week celebrates Sydneys exciting and growing craft beer scene. The week long festival will showcase local breweries, restaurants, bars and the exceptional beers being produced by Australian craft brewers. The week runs from October 20th through to October 27th and will play host to events incorporating elements of food pairings, fine & casual dining, education, unusual beers, brewing and lots of entertainment.

First held in 2011, Sydney Craft Beer Week is led by BeerMen.TV, Australias first and leading online craft beer podcast series. Their irreverent shows explore all things craft beer locally and overseas. The team from BeerMen.TV will again present this years events, this time with the support of Umbrella, a Sydney based event and artist management company.

BeerMen.TV are excited and proud to present what is going to be Sydneys largest ever celebration of craft beer. Were passionate about craft beer and the craft beer community and with your support we can turn Sydney into one of the craft beer capitals of the world. So get creative with your events and help us to make Sydney Craft Beer Week 2012 something to behold!

Oh dear, my apologies for the link fails!

And yep, we mostly expect bottle shops, pubs and commercial brewers to register events and I know a lot of our members fit in to those categories.

I'll keep you posted about the homebrew event though!

Joel

Latest posts

Back