Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one from Canberra, Goulbourn or even southern highlands heading up on the 28th willing to back cart my sacks?

Cheers J&B

Jaded and Bitter said:
Any one from Canberra, Goulbourn or even southern highlands heading up on the 28th willing to back cart my sacks?

Cheers J&B
I'll be able to get them back to Goulburn by the 5th of Jan if you cant get it sorted earlier

What is the pickup address and what are the opening hours on Fri, 30 Dec?

Kono said:
I'll be able to get them back to Goulburn by the 5th of Jan if you cant get it sorted earlier
Thanks Kono, I think I may have to take you up on that offer.

I do need to go to Sydney soon, but dont know when yet. Maybe not until later Jan. Cant really wait to brew with my floor mated that long though.

Did anyone hear if ATHB is open today (30/12) for pickup? Text message I received from AHB suggested it is. However google says it's not. Anyone know if it is? I have PM ATHB to find out.

Jimmyvicki said:
Did anyone hear if ATHB is open today (30/12) for pickup? Text message I received from AHB suggested it is. However google says it's not. Anyone know if it is? I have PM ATHB to find out.

Hey guys

the shop is opened today from now(10am) till about 4 or 5 or till everyone has picked up the grain. Google says it is closed but have opened for a few hours for you guys to pickup grain and what not.

Hey guys. Been getting a Few messages about the pick up today. The shop is closed but mark the legend is opening for us. He will be there from about 11. Any issues give him a call on 47069061.

Picked up my grain yesterday Matt. Thanks again for another great bulk buy!

Apologies if this is not the right place to ask, but is there likely to be another Sydney bulk grain buy anytime soon?

bwhouse said:
Apologies if this is not the right place to ask, but is there likely to be another Sydney bulk grain buy anytime soon?
G'day mate

Yeah i run these quite regularly. However depending what you want call Mark from All Things Homebrew at Penrith. They are who we get all the grain through. If he has in stock what your after I am sure he will give you god prices for being a member here.

Ill probably put the buy up again in March/April on here to give the guys a bit of time to get through their stores

Back