Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aussie brewer said:
Alright guys just a bit of an update. The grain order is on the way and should be here this week. The guys at All Things Homebrew will be opened for pick up of your grain on Saturday. It is up to you where you pick up but they will be offering deals on hops as well and other spec malts on smaller quantities. And white labs yeast!!!! I will send texts out soon and check your preferred pick up. The city pick up will still be at batch brewing company and more than likely on Sunday at lunch time but I will confirm.
Just realised - I don't think I got a text? Can I assume my pickup is at All Things Homebrew in Penrith? Or Batch?

Hey guys

Sorry been super busy this week.

Ok pick up options are at;

Penrith - All Things Homebrew (SATURDAY 10am till 6pm) 5/4 Dean Place Pernrith, The will be a special there on the day of
* Half Price Hops (150g bags)
*20% off all yeast including white labs!!!!
*10% off store wide including braumeister and grainfather.

or

Batch Brewing Co - Sydenham Road Marrickville (SUNDAY 12 Midday)
*No Specials offered

Just send me a text with which location you will be attending

Cheers

Anyone in Penrith able to grab my Munichs? I'll be in Penrith tomorrow afternoon will grab them then

Is there any chance in anyone collecting my grain from Marrickville? I live in Alexandria. I'm supposed to be away tomorrow, just realised it's clashed. If no luck then I'll have to postpone tomorrow's plans and come get my swag. But would be a massive help if someone could!

Thanks!

Just sent you a message on here, can't find your mobile number. Can you send me a text if/when you get this? Cheers!

Hey Matt,

Good to meet you today and thanks for organising the bulk buy mate.

To all the western Sydney All Grainers out there.......Matt and his old mate have started a new business. I for one really admire a couple of young blokes having the balls to get out there and have a go at business. I will be supporting them, would be great if lots of other brewers could too.

Good luck, hope it works for you fellas.

Anthony

Just reminding everyone to check their phones and take note that the pick up is cancelled for tomorrow.

Thanks Matt and Mark for organising this, and all of your hard work - everything was measured out, bagged, labelled and waiting for me by the time I got to the new store in Penrith yesterday.

I also ended up getting almost a kilo of hops at a frankly amazing price - this was a real unexpected treat and I hope you guys do great with your store!

My only regret driving away was that I hadn't ordered more grain!!!

Cheers, and looking forward to the next one if this one hasn't scared you away.......

endisnigh said:
Thanks Matt and Mark for organising this, and all of your hard work - everything was measured out, bagged, labelled and waiting for me by the time I got to the new store in Penrith yesterday.

I also ended up getting almost a kilo of hops at a frankly amazing price - this was a real unexpected treat and I hope you guys do great with your store!

My only regret driving away was that I hadn't ordered more grain!!!

Cheers, and looking forward to the next one if this one hasn't scared you away.......
Thanks mate. Mark does a great job down there. Really look after everyone. The bulk buys will continue. This has not been that bad bedsides not being able to get the grain to the pick up lol. All good maybe we stick to one pallet next time.

Ok guys the pick up this weekend can go ahead as thanks to everyone that picked up from penrith I am now able to get the rest in the back of the ute. We will aim for 11am on Sunday at batch brewing company in marrickville. Let me know if you can or can't make it. Cheers.

Can't make it, anyone from the inner west available to collect a bag of gp for me to pick up later?

At batch now and am getting the day off to a good start with the milk stout.

Thanks Matt & Co for a job well done. With the demise of Barleyman your a lifesaver & I'll be throwing as much business your way as the bride condones.

Welly2 how was the milk stout? Their pale was good, but not Alchomist good.

Back