Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weyemann Munich 1 (5kg) ($13) 1. Aussie 2. Aussie 3. welly2 4.Alchomist 5. Burjo
Weyemann Munich 1 (5kg) ($13) 1. Shane 2. Brewhart 3. 4. 5.
Weyemann Munich 2 (5kg) ($13) 1. Aussie 2. Aussie 3. 4. 5.
Weyemann Wheat Pale (5kg) ($13) 1. Burjo 2. Burjo 3. Roastin 4. madawoods 5. madawoods
Weyemann Carafa spec 1 (5kg) ($16.50) 1. Aussie 2. Roastin 3. Burjo 4. 5.
Weyemann Carafa spec 2 (5kg) ($16.50) 1. Aussie 2.Brewhart 3. Roastin 4. welly2 5. Josh
Weyermann Carapils (5kg) ($14.50) 1.zwitter 2.Shane 3. Lex 4. 5.
Weyermann Abbey Malt (5kg) ($14) 1. Aussie 2. Aussie 3. Roastin 4.Alchomist 5. welly2
Simpsons Crystal Light (5kg) ($16) 1. Aussie 2. Craig 3. welly2 4. Mattfos01 5.Brewhart
Simpsons Crystal Light (5kg) ($16) 1. Aussie 2. SBOB 3. Roastin 4. Josh 5 Shane
Simpsons Roast malt (1kg) ($4) 1.Alchomist 2. Burjo 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Weyermann Rye (5kg) ($13) 1.Alchomist 2. Lex 3. madawoods 4.madawoods 5.
Weyermann Rye Crystal ($16) 1. Aussie 2. Roastin 3. Aussie 4. Josh 5.
Best Maltz Red X (5kg) ($12) 1. Mikeyr 2.Mikeyr 3.Mikeyr 4.SBOB 5.

Yep, Big thank for organising this Matt. It must be a bit of a logistics nightmare but hugely appreciated.

As my SMS mentioned, payment sent.

Burjo said:
Yep, Big thank for organising this Matt. It must be a bit of a logistics nightmare but hugely appreciated.

As my SMS mentioned, payment sent.
we will see how we go 1st time picking up 2000kg of grain at a time lol. Should be interesting just not sure how ill get it to the pick up location without a trailer. Hopefully there is a good turn out at Penrith to split the load. Anyway looks like all the payments are coming in. There i a few guys who need to check their inbox as i don't have their mobiles. If thats you get back to me ASAP.

cheers again guys

Ok guys just an update. I have sent the order off for the pallet. I am hoping the remainder of the payments clear tomorrow and ill pay it straight away. If that is the case and everything is in stock then the pallet should be here for pick up this weekend.

Also if anyone knows Dannbrew could you let him know to check his inbox or forward me his contact details. He has not been active on there for a few days and he is the only one that i have not been able to get in contact with for payment. This shouldn't hold the order up though as ill just cover it for now to make sure this continues smooth.

Hi Matt,
Can you check your PM's under your aussie brewer account.

Cheers
Clint

Alright guys

The pallet is defiantly on the way and I will collet it Friday for sorting. The pick up will be Sunday unless you have contacted to make alternate arrangements.

8am i will be at Penrith panthers on Mulgoa Road Penrith

12:30pm i will be at Batch Brew on Sydenham Road Marrickville.

I will send out TXT messages later but if you guys could all message me which pick up location you will be going too that would be great.

Cheers

Many thanks Matt for a super smooth pickup today. On time and well organised as usual. Sorry I couldnt stay for a Batch Ale this time but family commitments interfered today. Next time for sure.

+1 Bloody smooth as always

....... totally trashed my Sunday but .... quick one at the Batch ... nice Galaxy, then lunch at the Vic with the missus, nice joint close by ... then stupidly came home and mashed in, just had to play with that red x .... and THEN put that bling on my old kegarator, looks so purdy with the Perlick!!

Thanks again Matt .... only annoying thing is that the Growler is a "Christmas pressie" apparently, Jacqui thought that was "too easy" ....might have to buy another ... :lol:

Good to see everyone is happy once more. Probably won't be another one for a while now. I'll say June and see how we go. Keep me posted if your running out of grain.

Hey guys. It is a strange issue for me. I am running out of some base malt. Been through over 200kg in the last few months. Also lost a bunch of specs that weren't on a pallet when my garage flooded.

So I'll be putting up another pallet for a quick bull buy. Just the one pallet this time. Same as usual I'll put up 5 spec malts too just add your name to the list.

1-10 - Aussie
11-15 - specs TBA
16. n87 - Trad Ale (plus spec)
17. n87 - Trad Ale
18. n87 - JW Wheat

Wheres the pickup at?

1-10 - Aussie
11-15 - specs TBA
17. n87 - Trad Ale
18. n87 - JW Wheat
19. endisnigh TBA
20. endisnigh TBA

1-10 - Aussie
11-15 - specs TBA
17. n87 - Trad Ale
18. n87 - JW Wheat
19. endisnigh TBA
20. endisnigh TBA
21. pyrosx - Best Heidelberg

Keen for a few specs too, Munich in particular... thanks Aussie!

Can someone add me please for 1 bag of jw pilsiner and 1 bag of jw traditional ale

Back