Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok everyone i think it has worked out pretty well, all the requests that have been sent have worked out ok, ill place the new order and as long as the new hops are available (fingers crossed) we will be finalized.

Id also like to give a shout out to scooby the sneaky little bugger who managed to swindle a further 500g of hops hahaha don't think i didn't notice lol

Can someone please PM me Matts mobile number

Got it, thanks

HOPS CORRECTIONS AS REQUESTED: (all refunds to be paid upon pick up)

MB SQUARED - Centennial 500g - to - Summit 500g
- Amarillo 500g - to - Columbus 500g
- $14.25 refund

DAVE DORAN - Amarillo 500g - to - Columbus 500g
- $8.25 refund

PAT86 - Spalt Select 500g - to - Simcoe 500g
- Centennial 500g - to - Tettnang 500g
- $3.75 Refund

SJW - Amarillo 500g - to - Tettnang 1kg
- $13.75 refund

PINT OF HOPS - Amarillo 500g - to - Mosaic 500g
- $5.00 Refund

SKB - Centennial 500g - to - Summit 500g
- $6.00 refund

CROFTY - Centennial 1kg - to - Mosaic 1kg
- $0.00 refund

PLEASE PM ME OR MOST/ALL SHOULD HAVE MY NUMBER NOW JUST GIVE ME A CALL IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS.

No problems Matt. Top job.
To everyone else, I vote that everyone bring a bottle of our finest for Matt at pickup.
Steve

Agree sjw. I also just tried batch brewings black IPA yesterday at harts so I think a pint at the pick up may be on the cards!

Also instead of a refund, I believe I actually owe you a couple of bucks Matt

aussie brewer said:
HOPS CORRECTIONS AS REQUESTED: (all refunds to be paid upon pick up)

MB SQUARED - Centennial 500g - to - Summit 500g
- Amarillo 500g - to - Columbus 500g
- $14.25 refund

DAVE DORAN - Amarillo 500g - to - Columbus 500g
- $8.25 refund

Mate don't worry bout refund.

Any news on the order?

Hey guys just to keep you all in the loop. Due to public holidays and alike we have been set back as I couldn't pay for the order on Friday. I am still waiting for one payment but I have been told it is on the way. I went ahead and payed for the pallet today. Hopefully it will be on the road tomorrow. Pretty much as long as I can pick it up Friday I will do the delivery this weekend. So if you have not PM'ed me your mobile yet please do as I will be calling everyone to confirm the pick up and locations.

Cheers

Cheers
Matt

If that someone doesn't pay and they'd ordered a bag of Maris Otter I will gladly relieve them of that burden.

Brewers from Newcastle area did anyone talk with Matt about helping me out with picking up my bags ? I'm from Taree so would be much appreciated if I only had to come down to Newcastle .Please pm or text me 0428985887.Cheers Clive

I gotcha Clive

Thanx SJW can you text me your mobile number ,address & what time do you reckon you will get back .I can come down tomorrow at what ever time suits .Cheers Clive

All good matt, I ended get the rest from bunnings. They fit the 50/50 split bags perfectly. I spoke to jody's supplier. Aparrently there supplier is not getting them any more either. So would be good mayb of there was another supplier out there that did it

Thanks Matt!

Might be a couple of months before they're ready but whatever I make with the hops and malt I'll chuck a couple of bottles aside for you and Jody.

Matt back from US even if foronly short period, can you ping me ( or somebody send me) your mobile number to arrange my late collection as discussed.

Back