Sydney brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blownkombi

Reaction score
Been brewing for about 15 years but far from an expert. Been all grain brewing for about a year. Building an electric keggle system and starting to get serious.
Looking to learn heaps and share my journey with you all.
d8b3dbac5770183842a492672dc1219c.jpg

Welcome, you can certainly learn heaps here. What styles do you prefer?
Your avatar "blownkombi", is that a sad story?

Welcome, you can certainly learn heaps here. What styles do you prefer?
Your avatar "blownkombi", is that a sad story?
Yeah. The sad part was that I sold it. I had a supercharged kombi. I've been using the tag for years.
I enjoy most styles of beer except sours, I just down get it. I find myself more often than not brewing pale ales tho. Always willing to try new things too

Welcome mate. Where abouts in Sydney are you located?

Lots of wonderful people generously sharing knowledge on this site. You will learn heaps, and experiment lots.

Enjoy the journey, Anthony

Welcome mate. Where abouts in Sydney are you located?

Lots of wonderful people generously sharing knowledge on this site. You will learn heaps, and experiment lots.

Enjoy the journey, Anthony
I'm down the shire. At Engadine

Welcome neighbour,

I am just across the river at Menai,you sure will get some good advise from this site,
its good to be close to 2 home brew shops.I brew in a basket (stainless steel) which replaces my bag
thanks to Roosterboy,recirc with a PID controller driving my Crown urn.

Welcome neighbour,

I am just across the river at Menai,you sure will get some good advise from this site,
its good to be close to 2 home brew shops.I brew in a basket (stainless steel) which replaces my bag
thanks to Roosterboy,recirc with a PID controller driving my Crown urn.
Yeah trying to build my own stainless basket at the moment. Just a bit easier than a bag

Maybe clean the logo off the keg before you post a photo of it. Unless it was gifted to you from young henry himself.....

Maybe clean the logo off the keg before you post a photo of it. Unless it was gifted to you from young henry himself.....
Yeah I was given it. Was told the stamping around the top is down when the keg is no longer useable. It had no spear when I got it.

Yeah I was given it. Was told the stamping around the top is down when the keg is no longer useable. It had no spear when I got it.

Well don't always believe what you are told. Keg is chime stamped as I sold it to them second hand out of Europe knocking out the original breweries logo. And, Young Henry is my nephew, both of us would appreciate it back.

Well don't always believe what you are told. Keg is chime stamped as I sold it to them second hand out of Europe knocking out the original breweries logo. And, Young Henry is my nephew, both of us would appreciate it back.
Was given it by a young Henry's staff. It's all above board

Back