Sydney Brew Shops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewkid

Reaction score
going to pick up a few basic items tomorrow
my local is pretty useless so plan on trying somewhere else
anyone got a good LHBS in sydney

cheers: HBK

Bit of a drive up the M7 to St Marys will get you to Absolute Homebrew, otherwise you could go up the M5 to Peakhurst and check out ESB or The Brew Shop (they are right near each other)

yep, pat at absolute homebrew is awesome and the brewshop is good too

yep, I can vouch for both the Peakhurst and St Mary's stores.

I live near The Brew Shop in Peakhurst (ESB is The Brew Shop btw)and work near Absolute Homebrew. So I will often drop into A.H. on the way home from work. Or head down to T.B.S. if home or on the weekend.

Al

daveshomebrew at North Sydney is well stocked too.

Just got back from Absolute Homebrew in St Marys.

One of the best HB shops in Sydney, especially if you're into all-grain

As mentioned, Absolute Homebrew and The Brew Shop are both well stocked. All depends on how easy they are to get to.

Only ever met Dave at the Local Taphouse, but have ordered White Labs yeast from him and been happy with the service also.

Just got back from Absolute Homebrew in St Marys.

One of the best HB shops in Sydney, especially if you're into all-grain

Yep. Pat really dispensed some sound advice when I was getting started in AG. Good bloke for a bit of a yarn and a font of brewing knowledge. He always gets my business.
If he doesn't stop all that flashy remodelling of his shop but, it's really going to hurt his cash flow...

+1 on Dave's homebrew. I live one block from the place and it's always great. It seems like a small shop but he always seems to have a bunch of stuff. If you're getting grain cracked best to phone ahead. And he sometimes runs out of White Labs Cal. Ale (WLP001 i believe) so have a back up just in case.

joel

Dave @ Dave's Homebrew is great.
Great for advice. No BS service and stocks all I have ever needed!!

I went to check the ESB website Monday and again on Wednesday, got the error message that the site does not exist. I tried from a bookmark and from Google. Are they out of business, not doing online sales, or having a website glitch?

click on the ESB ad in the banner up the top and you'll go straight to it.

They have been having a lot of problems with the site lately.Thebrewshop site is an OK backup (same people) but doesn't have as good a range.

My buisness goes to Kirrawee Home Brew, if you are into AG Kevins got tons of grain at really competitive prices,just no liquid yeasts :mellow:

Back