Sydney Boys Drinkypoo !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewworld.com

Reaction score
Hope you all wake up feelin like shi....

I could not get out of work for the bloody life of me, and i know.... what happened to the sicky ?
well i had a sicky last Sat with the other brewers at the bbq.

Na, Hope ya all had a blast and hope to get a beer with ya all soon.
Onya Sydney and the Swans !
:p

Feeling pretty good right now :lol:
A nice session this arvo talking and drinking beer.
The Briadwood ESB was very drinkable unlike the St Arnou Kildara (vinegar) :(
Great to put some faces to a few names etc etc.
Home in time for dinner and to watch the Cowboys put it up the Storm so it is all good.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Home in time for dinner and to watch the Cowboys put it up the Storm so it is all good.

Beers,
Doc
[post="77814"][/post]​

And so life ends as we know it in Vic. Who's the Storm? :lol:

Saints out of the AFL finals. :( No Vic. Premiers in the AFL since 2000. Sad times. :ph34r: Think I'll dag onto the Swans for the Grand Final. They've been waiting since 1933. :eek:

Warren -

It is always great to catch up with a great bunch of guys ,got back about 9 o'clock up at seven to make a batch of Thames Welsh bitter , i drank a couple of longnecks which is always a mistake while brewing and forgot the Irish moss still the last lot I made without Irish moss cleared just Dandy .

Now i can have a a few more beers and watch the Balmain Tigers play Broncos gee I hope the Tigers win its been years since they got apiec of the action .

Pumpy

Back