Swapping Brews And Feed Back

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
There has been a lot a talk about swapping brews on this forum , and now the Xmas case.

Well I have sent off a few brews of late , and recieved one back as well ;)

Now the comments I have recieved have been from..yep they were nice batz , too an exellent judging from P.O.L. ( Cheers Phillipa)

If someone can make up a downloadable sheet that we could use to give brewers some feed back , well i think it would be exellent.

You know taste , carbonation , head etc etc

Standard for all AHB swappers , download and email back

Well an idea anyway

Batz :ph34r:

Batz,

What I like to do is if the beer is good, put it in the Recipes section. Then when someone tastes it they can add a review.
TDA has done this in the past for me.

Beers,
Doc

Great idea Doc

I would like to know what people really thought of my brews before posting them

Doc said:
Batz,

What I like to do is if the beer is good, put it in the Recipes section. Then when someone tastes it they can add a review.
TDA has done this in the past for me.

Beers,
Doc
And TDA is looking forward to tasting and reviewing The Arrogant ******* and Imperial Vanilla Bourbon Porter very, very soon :p

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

C&B
TDA

and i will be forwarding some beers to you batz in due time.trouble is i tend to keg then place some in bottles.
realise now im needing to place some aside in plastic for mailing.

cheers
big d

I too keg big d , I did not worry about bottling at all , now trying my best to bottle a few each batch.
Trouble is I use the bottles now to sample the brew , if it's nice sample again , no bottle left :blink:

There seems to be a pattern developing there Batz :)

Steve

GMK
That file will not open for me

Batz said:
GMK
That file will not open for me
Batz

Need acrobat reader - save the file to your hard drive and then open or get acrobat reader afterwards.

I have acrobat reader

This file just no happening for me :huh:

Works for me Batz. Is the downloaded file 854 kB or did some get lost? Do you need to upgrade to a more recent version of Acrobat? Got a fax number I can send it to?

Actually on second thoughts I'll email it to you as a jpg.

Hmm, only have your old defunct email address

beer_score.jpg

Guest Lurker said:
your old defunct
Who's old and defunct? :angry:

The email addy you have should be my current one Simon

Getting feedback on your beers is a big bonus of a beer swap.

As Batz said, feedback can range from, tastes great, send me a case to marking on a judging sheet.

Marking on a judging sheet is only effective (except for major faults) if the beer is actually brewed to a style. This would definitely penalize most freeform styles of beer.

Make sure for any sheet that you set up, that the brewer specifies if the beer is brewed to a particular style so it can be marked accordingly. And that the sheet also allows plenty of scope for freestyle forms of beer.

that's in pint of lager , most certainly do not won't a brew judges paper , hell was meant to be a simple beer swap , I could not judge a brew a per style.

Or getting too hard again <_<

Glossy paper? Center folds?

ARRRRR !! :(

We want yeast of the week, malt of the month, water profiles to die for and page two hops.

Latest posts

Back