surveys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fergi

Reaction score
first time i have been on AHB for a while, i believe it has gone down hill since the upgrade etc,
first thing i get when i log in is a survey questionaire, so i think well yey i will answer, as i complete the questions i get a message that i have won something, "GREAT" what did i win , nothing actually because for the product i picked i have to put my credit card details in for a $1.99 . wtf are you guys thinking, why cant you give us the bloody prize without trying to suck me into putting my CC details on the net and then if i dont cancell you are going to debit my card $69 or some crap like that, seriously i hate being scammed by dickheads trying to rip me off, just bloody give me the item for doing the bloody survey without trying to blloody scam my money off me, this site has gone to the dogs since they have started charging money for being a PRO MEMBER, what a lot of shit.theres so many good brew sites on the net that we dont have to get sucked into handing over money or being scammed for crap prizes for answering your surveys.
fergi

as i try and get off this site another scam advert pops up , what the **** is happening to this site, it used to be a good place to get info and meet brewers but now its a money making scam.

Me neither no adverts at all. Using adblocker+ in Google Chrome and Firefox.

Yeah... seriously? You are blaming the AHB site for you picking up some malware? Really? And for being dumb enough to give them your credit card?

*facepalm*

Back