Survey: Kegs From U.s.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NRB said:
Just shy of US$73
[post="105036"][/post]​

yeah i was expecting somewhere around the US$70... but then it came out at US$97. Might have to chase it up...
Thanks,
Dougy

apologies for the thread hijack, last w,end i asked the local coca cola rep about cornie kegs and he damn near bit my head off! (miserable git) but am still looking locally as i have a few leads. cheers spog...

Got mine today all holding pressure,good condition,very happy.
Sent 02.12.05 arrived 30.01.06 Perth W.A
Thanks

G'day Brewers

4 kegs turned up today (unknown when sent, would of been early dec 05, landed here at my door on the 10th feb 06, which really shocked me as I thought they wern't coming, lol...

All hold pressure, all seals, rubbers, etc in good nick. These kegs will clean and buff up really well, very minimal dings, allthough packed in a box perfectly sized, there was no packing filler, but %100 sealed.. over all I would buy again without worry..

casey

Recieved my first 4 kegs today sent 13/12/05. All in great condition no dings good rubber and all holding pressure. One keg did have a broken prv but it still works so no complaints.
Thanks Matt.

Cheers
:beer:

Richard

PS Hope next 4 are just as good

Got my order last friday, would have to be the worst condition batch to date, a fair few dings in all kegs (around 4-8 each) however saying this they were all holding pressure which is all that really matters.
Once I give them a good cleaning they will be right as rain.

Cheers

8 kegs arrived, all great condition all hold pressure,

The problem is I ordered (and paid) for 10!, Mat please email me back.

warb said:

[post="108649"][/post]​

Sorry to hear warb, I am still waiting on mine to arrive <_< no 'stuff-ups' I hope.

warb said:

[post="108649"][/post]​

I am sure you'll find Matt will fix you up warb

Batz

I'm sure all will be good, took a few months to arrive, thats all fine and was expected, in the meantime I have some brewing to do so I can fill these suckers.

GDay,

Ordered 4 kegs + heaps of other stuff from BD 10th Dec.
Says on box posted 21st Dec.

4 kegs arrived 15th Feb but none of my other stuff.
Box was perfect size for 4 kegs and was fully sealed. If you order other bits and pieces, do they come in the same box or in a seperate container?
Kegs look like in good order.

Cheers,
dougy

dougy, they should come in the same box, better send off an email and something doesn't seem right...

Hi all,

I am an avid reader of the forum but as yet have not posted so here goes.

Ordered 8 kegs and parts early december.

One box arrived yesterday labelled box 2/2 with 4 kegs in it. All in fair nick and all holding pressure. I am not panicking about the other box yet as I deal with postal and courier companies everyday and I know boxes can get split up quite easily.

And anyway I'm only just getting setup in the kegging game so I think 4 kegs if enough excitement for now. :)

I will have to PM GMK for a pricelist as there are a few bits for me to still get and I've read some great reviews on his prices and service.

Will post back when the other box turns up.

Cheers all,
Pogo.

Late last year I got in on the $10.00 deal for kegs from the U.S.

This week I received a carton with 4 kegs from matt.

As stated it was 8 to 12 weeks to ship.
:D No problem, all hold pressure, all the same (corny's).
I will order again.

Luke

Has anybody else not been receiving a reply to emails when they have had a problem with their order? It's now been about 2 weeks for me and I'm starting get a bit concerned I wont get the problem resolved.

Thirsty - are you talking about BD or C&C??

Terry (BD) said my other components were shipped in a seperate box. Obviously they are arriving seperately as they arent here yet but no need for concern because it's still under the 12 week delivery time....

Dougy,

I ordered through C&C and not all my kegs and parts arrived. Its well over 12 weeks now and Matt hasn't responded to any of my emails.

I put an order in late last November & so far nothing has turned up but I have had a response from Matt to say the order was processed. Waiting, waiting......

RobW said:
Waiting, waiting......
[post="109832"][/post]​

Says Rob jumping up and down everytime he hears the postie. :lol:

How does one put kegs in a letterbox? :p

Warren -

Back