Supposing I Found a Keg?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bum said:
Surely a free keg was his turn?

The cosmos will frown upon this.
just wait bum, good will come of this. B)

Who is that fat *******?
Margaret Thatcher is laughing at you from the other side.

Fat ******* said:
The buggers want it back!
Have arranged for collection, hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later, as I'm worried what effect smug honesty will have on my beer.
Fess up Balowski.

Handing that keg back will leave you feeling deflated and ripped off. Wont it?...wont it?..

I mean, man, give me a 4" grinder, a handful of fittings and an oxy set and boy oh boy, the sky's the limit with one of those gems.

Yep. Sure are useful round the old brewing shed is a modified keg.

Yep. Really , really useful.

Fat ******* said:
I'm worried what effect smug honesty will have on my beer.

Your brewery will now be powered by your own sense of self satisfaction!

...until it grinds to a halt on the rusting wheels of regret.

Ok, emails have been sent, phone numbers and adresses have been given, and the ******* thing is still sitting on the verandah awaiting collection.

Surely there is a period of time that it is reasonable for me to hold this keg for them, before I put it to good use.

Prob get stolen and turned into a keg swan in some bogans front garden

No surprise that they want it back. Isn't that the point of all the 'don't steal kegs' posts on here?

May all you beers be excellent FB. You've done right.

Well, after nigh on 6 months and more than a couple of emails, the bloody thing is still here.

It's absolutely surplus to my requirements, and I just want shot of it.

I should find out the address of the Sydney LC distributors and dump it at their gatehouse, so if anyone knows it, could they PM me and make it disappear from its current location as a favour. Of course, I'm not to be held responsible if it goes missing in transit or a third party were to steal it whilst awaiting collection during business hours.

Bear in mind that this is a keg that belongs to a big brewery and they obviously want it back, even though I don't know you from Adam, this being an anonymous Internet forum and all. I'm a very important man and couldn't possibly find time to drop it down there myself, so I'm asking for some assistance with this endeavour.

PM me if you can drop it back to the distributor for me.

Cheers,

FB

(Fatty O'Barrel)

Go to Bunnings get a Lazy Susan mount,some 50 mm foam,some vinyl,plywood etc and turn it into a swivel top keg stool.
Six months is more than fair holding it for them.
Cheers...spog....

Latest posts

Back