Super12 Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you are interested in a Super12 tipping comp?

• I would join an AussieHomeBrewer Super12 tipping comp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not join an AussieHomeBrewer Super12 tipping comp

• What is this Super12 thing anyway

• Total voters

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
If there is interest I'll setup a Super12 tipping comp on footytips.com.au.

The Super12 kicks off this Friday.

Hope you all have your kegs full !!! :p .

Beers,
Doc

is this that soccer thingy with an extra player on the field?????does that really make it super???

I'll expect the slap in the melon next time we meet!!!

Ooooh linz you're asking for trouble.

Doc,

I'm keen to join a tipping comp. I've actually set one up at work through Oztips, but I don't mind getting into another one. I could tip opposite to my comp to hedge my bets! :p

- Snow

Count me in. I'll give it a go just for a laugh. The game is almost interesting now they've seen the light and imported a few League players to teach those leather patch boys how to tackle :D Only a few more weeks until the real thing begins anyway, but a tipping comp should still be fun.

Go the Mighty Knights!!

Shawn.

Gough said:
Count me in. I'll give it a go just for a laugh. The game is almost interesting now they've seen the light and imported a few League players to teach those leather patch boys how to tackle :D Only a few more weeks until the real thing begins anyway, but a tipping comp should still be fun.

Go the Mighty Knights!!

Shawn.
Heh. I'm not a huge rugbyfan either, but I prefered it when they actually played rugby. If I'm going to see league I'd rather just watch a league game.

I'd be in on a tipping comp though.

Go the Broncos...

Murray said:
Heh. I'm not a huge rugbyfan either, but I prefered it when they actually played rugby. If I'm going to see league I'd rather just watch a league game.

I'd be in on a tipping comp though.

Go the Broncos...
Nice one Murray. Us true believers need to stick together. Bad luck about the Broncos though... :D

Shawn.

The game is almost interesting now they've seen the light and imported a few League players to teach those leather patch boys how to tackle

What was Sailor's tackle count for last year? 3?

Tipping Competition Details

Join now via Footytips

This years Super 12 AussieHomeBrewer.com tipping competition will be conducted via the Internet at http://www.footytips.com.au. To join go to the website, enter the below competition name in to the Find my Competition section.

Competition Name: AussieHomeBrewers

You will also need to enter a password to access the competition. The password for this competition is:
Password: ahb01

You will need to create your own personal user name and password to enter your footy tips each week.

Competition Details:
Cost to Join: $ 0

Overall Tipping Comp Winner Prize: Maybe a beer VCD or two (unless someone else donates some prizes)

Organiser Name: Doc

For more information and for the complete set of rules, please go to:
http://www.footytips.com.au

Fantasy Football - Super12

I've setup a Fantasy Football Conference also. It is named AussieHomeBrewers.

Enjoy,
Doc

Yep come on lads.

Only three have signed up yet there was interest from more than that.

Remember the I'll write off the Michael Jackson Beer Hunter VCD's for the winner of the comp.

Beers,
Doc

im much more of an afl fan than rugby doc.enjoy watching the game though when they televise it.rarely

cheers
big d

good luck with the comp tipping

I tried, Doc, but my work firewall won't let me access Footytips.

- Snow

Mmmm, I've had trouble signing on as well.

Shawn.

Now I've got it sorted. Just having a bit of a brain explosion :blink: . Carn the 'Tahs/Knights!

Shawn

need a few more in the fantasy rugby comp. Only got a few hour before the session kicks off.

The NZ TAB has got to be hurting after the first round of Super12.
An unbelieveable start by the Aussie teams.
Pitty I picked all the NZ teams :angry:

Hope you guys did better than I did.

Beers,
Doc

6 out of 6 on the weekend boys. Not bad for a Leaguie!! :D :D :D

Shawn.

Back