Super Cheap Auto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry people. I linked the pdf on the site. The catalogue that came in the mail today has them at the discounted price. Starts tomorrow. I guess they will put it on the site then.

Got the catalogue yesterday & the sale starts tomorrow up here too. I might camp outside overnight. :p

TP :beer:

i was at super cheap about 2 hours ago patching together the suzuki again... :rolleyes:
and noticed the stack of containers up to the ceiling out the front of the shop.
There was a "special" sign hanging off with $22 them but i didnt read the rest...
possibly the deal has already started here?

Sqyre...

I used to use these (and still do for some odds & sods grains) and the rats ate straight through the plastic !

I used to use these (and still do for some odds & sods grains) and the rats ate straight through the plastic !

Bloody hungry rats!!!! I have got some "special" grain here that stops them dead in their tracks. Only problem is trying to find the rat before nature sets in :rolleyes:

BYB

Latest posts

Back