Sunshine Coast Woodworkers?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bar fridge would take one easily without a mod, two if you bent the freezer. And it's shitting itself and only getting down to 7 or 8 C. You're giving me ideas. Just need to source the funds for the engines... :)

Are the engines only good for parties and stuff? How would they go as a full time set up? I thought they held a pint or half in them, thought that might get a bit rancid in 24 hrs ?

Never seen one in action.

Are the engines only good for parties and stuff? How would they go as a full time set up? I thought they held a pint or half in them, thought that might get a bit rancid in 24 hrs ?

Never seen one in action.

As I see them your correct Brad, it is easy enough to disconnect the pumped beer and push some water through. I would only have them setup for special occasions, and they seem fairly regular around here. :lol:

What once or twice a fortnight?

;)

G'day Batz

You could try the Cooroora Woodworkers or their arch-rivals the Camphur Laurel group. They are next door to each other in Cooroy - they would charge you, but I don't think it would be too extravagant.

Can get contact details for both if you are interested.

Cheers

I'll be in town next week or so Joe so I'll check them out. I'm really in no hurry and I should do it myself anyway.

batz

Latest posts

Back