Sunshine Coast Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benken25

Reaction score
:icon_chickcheers: The wife and I went for a trip to noosa for the weekend to go deep sea fishing. and after the charter operator pulled and hitting a roo on the way there i thought the weekend had turned to shit until we went to sunshine coast brewery got talking to greg the owner he is a really good bloke and really helpfull. bought a mixed carton to take home defiantly worth the visit for anyone in the area there beers and bloody good

Agreed! I have tried some of the beers ages ago, when it was owned by a different bloke, but went to their brewery bar and restaurant last week for a work do, and was very pleasantly surprised. If you haven't tried it, the rye ESB is bloody good.

Agreed! I have tried some of the beers ages ago, when it was owned by a different bloke, but went to their brewery bar and restaurant last week for a work do, and was very pleasantly surprised. If you haven't tried it, the rye ESB is bloody good.

Awesome beer alright!

Screwy

If you haven't tried it, the rye ESB is bloody good.

Yeah, I really like that beer. When I was working there, my knock off off was always a pint of Rye :icon_cheers: Very tasty.

Great beers and Greg's a top bloke as well. Time I paid a visit to the new bar.

Batz

A bit ashamed I work around the corner and have only been there once! Oh well, can always make up lost time I guess. Spent enough time and money drinking swill at the Pig and Whistle across the road....

You should definitely get down there Batz. If it's been a while since you had the beers, you'll enjoy trying them again. I'm not too sure if Dennis is still there, or whether he had to go back to Germnay, but he did play around with the recipes a bit. Not that there was anything wrong with them, he just put his own mark on them a bit I think. Gregs not at the bar heaps, but Toby is good for a chat while you're enjoying your beer.

Dave

Are you blokes sunny coast folk? I'm only new to brewing, so need a bit of local knowledge!

To add to the above, the food there has been excellent each time I've been. it's definitely worth staying long enough for a meal and a session.

Are you blokes sunny coast folk? I'm only new to brewing, so need a bit of local knowledge!

Yes plenty of Sunny Coast brewers here.

Latest posts

Back