Sunshine Coast Brewery - Oktoberfest Celebration

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, was informed yesterday that rellies from Sydney are going to descend next week so I am confined to home duties for this weekend. Achtung ve haf vays of making you clean und mow.

Actually Mrs is a gem, my previous (going back fifteen years ago) was a federal police lady and was SHE a control freak :p "where were you on the afternoon of February 25th at around 3 pm ? " I kid you not :ph34r:

[quote name='BribieG' date='Oct 25 2008, 05:16 PM' post='368280

Actually Mrs is a gem, my previous (going back fifteen years ago) was a federal police lady and was SHE a control freak :p "where were you on the afternoon of February 25th at around 3 pm ? "
[/quote]

To which you replied ....."on that particular afternoon, I met with aquantinces and we imbibed a large quantity of alcohol. I then proceeded here by means of a a four wheeled perambulated vehicle and was deposited on the front step of the abode in a paralectic state. Thank you for opening the door, what`s for tea?"

She then produced the Mace and handcuffs and

staggalee

A a member of the Canberra Brewers Club, who have members the calibre of Craig Webber (national champ 2 years running), Dan Rayner (B.O.S 2 years running), etc etc. I would have to say that Scotty's (Canberra version) dunkleweizen is THE best craftbrewed beer I have ever tasted. In fact, I am struggling to think of a better beer full stop.
Oh, and his Hefe is all right as well (check last years nats results, pipped for BOS by half a point...oh sorry Cougar, I wasn't supposed to remind you again was I :p )
So if you are in the area, do yourself a favour and check out his stuff.

....Thank You DoubleD...your $50.00 is in the mail... ;)

name='staggalee' date='Oct 25 2008, 06:16 PM' post='368281']
She then produced the Mace and handcuffs and

staggalee

No, I didn't mind the questioning, just the rolled up telephone directory.
Then she would refuse to wear her uniform for me for a week :icon_offtopic: oops

Back