Sunshine Coast Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One place we won't be meeting up is the Cow and Anchor at Sunshine Plaza. Went belly up last week. Bankrupt, from what I heard. Now where will we drink XXXX gold?!?

I noticed it was closed on a Friday night and thought that was odd?

Dan Dan said:
If anyone has "liked" the Brewbake Facebook page, you will see they've just shared a link to another page, Bulk Brewing Malt Supplies - Sunshine Coast. Bulk buys, varieties listed on the page. Pickup from Big Pineapple. Get to it, people!!!
Grain buy happened again today. If people already haven't, they should go along to brewbake and say g'day to Hayden. Top bloke, and brews a good beer.

Brewbake grain buy again this Sunday 1-3pm.

Bourtesy Cus said:
I'm also from the Sunshine Coast and think this is a great idea if it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't go it's my monthly golf day. They would refuse to serve me due to the blood /alcohol ratio anyway. But I'll certainly make a trip out to have a look another weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shed101 said:
So is anyone going then?
Hello shed ,

Interested in a sack, and even better unexpectedly home for the weekend. What is the craic for buying grain, I am guessing it is too late to order? Will come our Sunday arv anyway to meet up for a beer.

Pete, pretty sure Hayden from brewbake wants to make this a regular event. Pm me and I can pass on his details if you like. His prices are good, $40 a sack of BB pale malt, and he's a good bloke. I won't be going on Sunday, I've hardly touched my last order, but I will be ordering from him again.

Am on the coast for the weekend any brewers interested in getting together for a beer, Sunshine Coast Brewery tomorrow arvo for a couple. Will be there around 2.30pm

Screwy

You are a dangerous man to know Screwy. :lol: :lol:

Sadly, missus has the beer can & is going to Brissie.
So with no wheels & no decent bus service to SCB I may have to give this a miss.
PM/text me if you can give me a lift home? :party:

PS --- PM'ing you DD.

Hi There. First time poster.
I have recently moved to the Sunshine Coast from Toowoomba and wondering if the brewers club got off the ground. Unfortunately for me I have to brew gluten free, but my goal is to make them tasty.
Cheers
Happy Brewing

We're planning a bus trip to the Sunny Coast for early in the new year. Fraser Coast Brewers joining with Gympie Amateur Brewers visiting Sunshine Coast Brewers at The Sunshine Coast Brewery.

Screwy

Back