Sunny Coast Newbie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel__72

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewing Brethern
Tonight whist Wifeys been watching another. boring reality show on the idiot box , I've took the plunge to introduce myself , I am a forty something Diesel Mechanic , living on the Sunshine Coast and work away in the mines in Cq on big gear , and love a barbie and beer , and throwing a line in the drink when I get the chance .
I have over the last year reignited a passion for home brewed quality beer , after a long spell away from brewing due to my lack of knowledge at the time of how to make a good brew .
Thankfully now my brews taste better than a bought one , and it's because of discovering this web site ,
so it's a massive thanks to you all and keep up the good work .

Well untile my next post it's good night from me , over and out

Welcome. Sunshine Coast mining engineer here. Also have AHB to thank

Hello fellow brewing Brethern
Tonight whist Wifeys been watching another. boring reality show on the idiot box , I've took the plunge to introduce myself , I am a forty something Diesel Mechanic , living on the Sunshine Coast and work away in the mines in Cq on big gear , and love a barbie and beer , and throwing a line in the drink when I get the chance .
I have over the last year reignited a passion for home brewed quality beer , after a long spell away from brewing due to my lack of knowledge at the time of how to make a good brew .
Thankfully now my brews taste better than a bought one , and it's because of discovering this web site ,
so it's a massive thanks to you all and keep up the good work .

Well untile my next post it's good night from me , over and out

Welcome mate. If ya looking for Co2 hit me up!! Happy brews.

Welcome i live on/around sunny coast as well. Its an adictive hobby the homebrewing especially when the beer is good!

Back