Sunday 5th Of June.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, great day today, just arrived home, weather has turned a bit nasty but made it home safe.

Great beers and great hosting by Billygoat. Already looking forward to the next meet and the confirmation of the beer for all to brew. Better get back to the beer sipping right now, still thirsty

Thanks to everyone for coming out yesterday and making it a good day. Someone has left a glass behind and there is also 6 full Grolsch bottles in the fridge and 2 empty ones. Who do they belong to and what beer is in the full ones? I will get the empties back to the owner.
Cheers

Thanks to everyone for coming out yesterday and making it a good day. Someone has left a glass behind and there is also 6 full Grolsch bottles in the fridge and 2 empty ones. Who do they belong to and what beer is in the full ones? I will get the empties back to the owner.
Cheers

Thanks for great time Billygoat. Nice to meet up with everybody for the first time. Just a shame I had to drive and was unable to research all the fantastic beers in more depth.

The Grolsch are mine, your welcome to drink them if you are game enough. They are meant to be a wheat beer.

Thanks for great time Billygoat. Nice to meet up with everybody for the first time. Just a shame I had to drive and was unable to research all the fantastic beers in more depth.

The Grolsch are mine, your welcome to drink them if you are game enough. They are meant to be a wheat beer.

Yes thanks again Billygoat...I took a glass, but if I'd known there were takeaways in the fridge I would have grabbed some of them too hahaha!!!

I left the glass, but it's not mine.

I picked it up on the table after Kirks res.

Thanks for a great day yesterday too.

Thanks Billygoat, I had a great day aswell, loved the BBQ well done !!

Latest posts

Back