Sunday 5th Of June.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend has offered to drive us from my joint to Buninyong..sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I expected you to pick me up on the way!!! That is why I was saying that "...There is the outside chance that the Creswick representative and I might get to Buninyong from my place together but would love a lift from there...
..." ...but if you would rather commandeer the whole thing that's fine also :icon_chickcheers: .

The trip to Lal Lal is heaps quicker for us if we DON'T go to Buninyong (like it will make maybe 15-20 mins difference each way), but that is entirely your call amigo...

Ahh, had forgotten about that! Okay, my previous offer has been revised: Happy to pick any one up from Creswick to Lecterferns place :p
Will take you up on the offer Lecterfern!

Mrs vic45 has offered to drop off and then pick us up when she gets that special text message that makes no sense at all.

Billygoat, I've put aside a longneck or two of Tonys bright ale.

There is also some Brown Porter, the remains of the keg of Robust Porter from vic13's brewday and the APA I bottled sunday.

And then there is the ESB we brewed at vic13's, the Mild and Hefeweizen I brewed on Sunday.

Looking forward to it!

Mrs vic45 has offered to drop off and then pick us up when she gets that special text message that makes no sense at all.

Billygoat, I've put aside a longneck or two of Tonys bright ale.

There is also some Brown Porter, the remains of the keg of Robust Porter from vic13's brewday and the APA I bottled sunday.

And then there is the ESB we brewed at vic13's, the Mild and Hefeweizen I brewed on Sunday.

Looking forward to it!

Ok - are we going to have enough room though? It sounds like EVERYONE will be getting to Buninyong and wanting a lift haha...me, wakkatoo, mesa99...then there's yourself and Vic13 and not sure what Herbo's plans are... We might need to revise this arrangement.

Also, just to be a PITA I'll need to be heading back by 6/6.30pmish at the latest if I'm expecting to then get a lift back from Buninyong to Brown Hill...

Ok - are we going to have enough room though? It sounds like EVERYONE will be getting to Buninyong and wanting a lift haha...me, wakkatoo, mesa99...then there's yourself and Vic13 and not sure what Herbo's plans are... We might need to revise this arrangement.

Also, just to be a PITA I'll need to be heading back by 6/6.30pmish at the latest if I'm expecting to then get a lift back from Buninyong to Brown Hill...

Ok, at this stage we have in our car, me, messa and my B.I.L. brewer.

So that means we have one spare seat.

Whoever wants it, let me know.

Billygoats is only 8 minutes from here, and I will be back before 6.

Ok, Wakkatoo and I are sorted out...I have extended my offer to Herbo also.

I might bring a few litres of one of my recent beers in a larger container in the hope we can run it through a hand pump for a taste - is that cool fellas?

OK, I may as well ask the question.

Is there anyone coming from east of Lal Lal? As in Ballan or Myrniong?

If there is, let me know, and we'll see if there's a way we can car pool.

I thought we would kick off at 1pm next Sunday. I will email/ring anyone who doesn't know where I live and give them directions. I will have a bit of a barby going and if you want to bring snacks, potato chips etc, feel free. Make sure you bring your best brews along. Anyone else who is interested, send me a message.
Cheers

Bumpity Bump
Just a reminder about this Sunday, kick off at 1pm at my place. If anyone is unsure where I live, send me a message. I will light the BBQ early so we have plenty in our stomachs to soak up the ales.
If anyone else in the Ballarat area is keen to come along and meet other Ballarat brewers, get in touch with me.
Cheers
Billygoat

I've got 7L of english ale (3 varieties) and one longneck of schwarz for everyone to try.

Yum! :icon_chickcheers:

Might be coolish on Sunday so I'll bring some longnecks of Robust Porter, just in case the keg runs out.

Or those old Beer Engine thingys break down :ph34r:

Hopefully the skies are clear and the sun can shine like mid week.

I'm still coming but will be an hour or so late.

Beers sound good guys. I've got a couple of the German 9 litre kegs on the go filled with a Kolsch and a very aromatic American Pale (home grown Cascade aroma). Will bring those and a soda stream bottle for dispensing. Might be able to find a bottle of Saison as well.

Still working out the transport thing. Should be able to get the mrs to drive me out with the mobile kegerator on board so need the ute! I think she'll be right to pick me up as well.

Beers sound good guys. I've got a couple of the German 9 litre kegs on the go filled with a Kolsch and a very aromatic American Pale (home grown Cascade aroma). Will bring those and a soda stream bottle for dispensing. Might be able to find a bottle of Saison as well.

Still working out the transport thing. Should be able to get the mrs to drive me out with the mobile kegerator on board so need the ute! I think she'll be right to pick me up as well.

Nice one - let me know if you would rather do the halfway thing from brown hill with Wakkatoo and me or whatever...

If anyone gets stuck for a lift home, they can always stay the night as long as they leave my goats alone. I don't have to work Monday so I'll be up for a drink.

If anyone gets stuck for a lift home, they can always stay the night as long as they leave my goats alone. I don't have to work Monday so I'll be up for a drink.

I'd love to but the magistrate said I cannot be within 100m of a goat after having more than 6 pints...I still have to pay for the last goats counselling...

I think the goats are safe, as far as I'm aware we are all Victorian ;-)

Great day fella's.. Thanks to Billygoat for hosting and thanks to Vic45 for the ride home.

Impressive setup out Billygoat way. Good beers tasted from all camps. Loving it!

Mesa

Agreed!
Good day, good beers, good sausages, and good to meet some new beer zealots!
Thanks Billygoat.

Colonel

Great day fella's.. Thanks to Billygoat for hosting and thanks to Vic45 for the ride home.

Impressive setup out Billygoat way. Good beers tasted from all camps. Loving it!

Mesa

Beer is good. Chips are good. Small dogs are good. Free glasses are good. My gf is wonderful for driving. Beer is best.
Great to see everyone!

Latest posts

Back