Stuff The Poms

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
sorry pommy beer brewers :angry:
gotta say it but jeez i hate your rugby team
we got robbed by a good side ....well done
gee that hurt :(
i quess half of perth is happy at least
only because we no most poms head there first. :angry:

poms #1 hey

:angry: :angry: winning by a field goal doesnt count!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

they need to make them worth 1 point instead of 3....its making england play such boring football

I agree with you guys, but then again, England are playing to their strengths - if they ditched the 3 point kicks, then they'd re-align their team to have some other advantage - just like we do with our side...

All in all, it was a great game - we just stuffed it up at the end - I couldn't watch the penalty kick to draw level. :rolleyes:

Mind you, us losing a shitload of lineout ball didn't help, did it :(

Cheers,

TL

they also had too much possession....didnt help much

but yeh our line out was shithouse

towards the end of extra time we were SO close to scoring :(

I was at the game and had a blast.
Being in between Aussies and Poms (me a lone kiwi with an Aussie wife).
I was going to go for the English, but then a couple of English yobbo's (with geeza teeth) took the seats next to us so I was backing the Aussies.

I think that Gregan and Flatley let Oz down. Gregan wasn't decisive off the back of the scum and wasn't organising the backs.
Flatley missed 3-4 attempts at goal which would have avoided the extra time.

Beers,
Doc

PS: Spenser was also guilty along with NZ not getting enough possesion the week before in the Oz vs NZ game.

Wished I'd taken a photo of the kiwis in their AB's jerseys last night who had gotten printed BUGGER in big white letters on the front and back. Then there were the kiwis with 2007 written with face paint on their faces.

PPS: And because I didn't have Wilkinson as my kicker in Fantasy football I lost my lead in the last couple of games.

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER

I blame Sailor. I think he made all of 2 tackles, took 1 catch in the 22, and 1 kick for the entire tournament. Combine that with 1 try, he's not worth the dollars.

He didn't even get close to stopping Robinson for that try.

Losing that many lineouts didn't help either.

I think BUGGER sums it up pretty well.

England played extremely well and deserved the win.

:angry: :chug: :( :(

Latest posts

Back