• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stubbies up for grabs in SE Melb - empty unfortunately....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

431neb

Reaction score
Having made the move to kegs my need for kazillions of bottles is significantly reduced. Seems a shame to waste them when there might be a needy brewer out there.

Maybe one of you knows a beginner who's liver aint up to the challenge of emptying some full ones?

All the bottles are old school crown seals (not twist tops), they all have labels still on them (shoot me - I'm lazy) and they are all clean barring a little dust.

I have (very approximately)

60+ brown 330 ml bottles .
30 odd corona bottles.
At least one box of Heineken bottles but there must be more in there somewhere.
Probably 30 coopers stubbies (375 ml).

Would be nice if someone took them all but I would understand if some don't appeal.

PM me if you're interested.

I have been emptying vic cans for 25 years+ and have in the last couple of months moved to stubbies for brewing.
Shame on you for being to far away :chug:

My wife is in Traralgon today visiting family.

I'm sure I could make this happen. Do you need 'em in a hurry?

431neb said:
My wife is in Traralgon today visiting family.

I'm sure I could make this happen. Do you need 'em in a hurry?
Nah no hurry what so ever I am happy emptying my vic stubbies for a stock pile neb :beerbang:

I also have a few cartons of clean empties to give away, they are mostly craft 330ml such as hop hogs, little creatures, etc. If anyone wants them then let me know. In Burwood Vic. If you are going to the case swap then I can bring them to you. PM me...

Edit: These ones still have labels, I am keeping my plain bottles :)

Back