Stovetop Small Batch AG recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctr-dan

Reaction score
Anyone got some good stove top small batch AG recipes they can shoot my way?

I think I have everything I need to give it a go so why not.

Thermometer
Pot
Biab bag
Hydrometer

I was thinking of grabbing a couple of 10L jerry cans from bunnings to no chill as well

I have no idea how to adjust etc looks like a good beer but I was thinking of doing a few smaller batches so I can get a better understanding.

Ive looked at the programs brewers friend , beer smith etc and my eyes boggle as it goes over my head

Again, how big is your pot? For stovetop you're best served by around the 19/20L mark, from my experience. If you follow the process from that link it will give you a good understanding of a process to start from...again, that was my experience and I have found that new processes and such can overwhelm me at times..there's plenty of recipe sites around the place that you can draw a 20L batch from which would fit the process in the link perfectly.

What beers do you like and what ingredients do you have access to?

Sorry mate I have a 19ltr and 10ltr pot. I was thinking of doing 10ltr batches (still using the 19ltr pot ) so that if they suck its not a big loss.
Beers I like,
hop hog, 4pines pale ale, Dr smurtos golden ale, IPAs, White rabbit Dark Ale etc

For ingredients I have asquith home brew 5mins away and the country brewer about 15 mins away so what ever they have in stock :)

Back