Stone & Wood Pacific Ale recall

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
"Stone & Wood Brewing Co. has recalled Stone & Wood Pacific Ale from retail outlets in Northern NSW, QLD due to the potential for chemical (cleaning fluid) contamination. Consumers should not drink this product as cleaning chemicals may cause illness if consumed. The product can be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund. Stone & Wood’s customer care team can also be contacted directly to arrange a full refund or replacement, and collection."

http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/industry/foodrecalls/recalls/Pages/Stone-and-Wood-Pacific-Ale.aspx

The notice does not name the cleaning chemical. If someone has consumed some before recall, that would be good to know without having to contact the company.

I drank 12 of those last weekend. Must have been contaminated as I felt awful the following morning. Massive headache, slight nausea, and an uncontrollable urge to eat bacon.

JDW81 said:
I drank 12 of those last weekend. Must have been contaminated as I felt awful the following morning. Massive headache, slight nausea, and an uncontrollable urge to eat bacon.
What a coincidence, the same thing happened to me :)

They have a customer care Team?

OK, that's cool.

stone wood cust.jpg

Latest posts

Back