STC-1000

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slcmorro

87 Warning Points. Bad Boy!
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there in the big wide world of BAR, that would be partial to teaching me how to wire up my new STC1000 without killing myself?

I can only offer you some of my Coopers kit lagers to drink while setting it up, cash for parts and labour and possibly a feed. I'm in Ballarat East.

have a look online for wiring diagrams, trust me when I say that if I can do it anyone can!!!

I've only done a tempmate, which wasn't hard. Still had a sparky mate run his eye over it to make sure it was ok. Would suggest the same.

Thanks lads. I did have a poke around on here, but when it comes to nasty nasty bitey electricity, I figured I wouldn't take any chances.

Deano is gunna do it for me :)

Funnily enough, there are a few threads where guys have got sparkies to wire them and they are wrong anyway.

Common sense and care will take you a long way.

I still say you should use a powerpoint tester to make sure you have all 3 wires present and in the correct orientation before you use it.

And try to use a proper box, not a lunchbox!

Damian.

Latest posts

Back