State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, or does Jennings look like this bloke:
Kanye_West.jpg

Inglis try - unbelievable.

Sensational, but unbelievable.

Nice to hear Gus Gould so upset.

this is the first time ive seen a try scored without holding on to the ball. its almost as bad as afl. ie we can see where you were aiming for so heres a point.

yeah QLD still havent beaten us without being awarded a bullshit try happens every year thats why i dont watch any games anymore only the origin

and why did the bunch of pussies play with the roof closed thats just crap

it seems they change the rules every game these days bring back the 80's before the game was raped by money and that superleague that just fucked it right up but the refs decision is the refs decision

any queenslanders want to say inglis really got a try? if you loose the ball forward its a nock on not a try not that i really give a shit anyway like i said the game is crap played by a bunch of pussies these days i only watch state of origin

anyway congrats to QLD see you in 2 weeks

cheers: HBK

Think we should give that one to Robbie Farah...... dickhead shouldnt have toed the ball..... great work Inglis

did you watch it he was just running in the direction i doubt it was deliberate not that it matters anyway inglis lost the ball SIMPLE

cheers: HBK

8 points or 2 points.
Even without the "bullshit" try, QLD still would've won.

Off to bed lads..............will report back on Josh's beers.

8 points or 2 points.
Even without the "bullshit" try, QLD still would've won.

yeah they would have but its not the point when i played if you lost the ball in goal you didnt score its pretty simple

yeah QLD still havent beaten us without being awarded a bullshit try happens every year thats why i dont watch any games anymore only the origin
6 years in a row, soon to be seven. That's some conspiracy mate ;)

With the prevalence of ink on players these days perhaps Uate could get one that reads 'STAY ON YOUR WING IN DEFENCE'
Fancy lettering optional

With the prevalence of ink on players these days perhaps Uate could get one that reads 'STAY ON YOUR WING IN DEFENCE'
Fancy lettering optional

Hes way too busy flipping like a beached whale every time he gets tackled, oh and goose stepping no where. He annoys the shit out of me.

Anyone else have an issue with Annie singing the National Anthem ...dressed as "Annie" and struggling not to give it with a Yankee accent?

How did this one ever get wings??

:huh: :huh: WTF ??

Latest posts

Back