State Of Origin (upb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
I know this is a beer forum, etc., but tonight is one of the nights of the year where vital planning ahead to ensure the kegs are full, the gas is set just right, the TV screen is clean and the phone is unhooked for the first game of the 2005 State of Origin series.

Tune in to see the mighty Maroons again serve it up to the cockroaches :beerbang: who have taken 25 years to finally draw level with QLD in total games won. If you want to get ahead in the AHB Footy tipping comp, then be sure to get onto Oztips and select QLD.

Go you good things :beerbang: :beerbang:

PS. I've attached UPB to the title - useless personal banter.. :)

Tried to get a leave pass to visit the local beer house but SWMBO decided I had used up all my credits.
No worries - I have invited 8 fellow football team members over and have 2 full kegs at our disposal. :)
Now all I need to do is think of some "believable" reason why 8 mates have just decided to pop over !!! :p

Go the Blues B)

The only good thing about you cane toads is your coach :p

Captain Dan and his magnificent BLUES will smash your lot... again.

Go the Mighty Blues!

Shawn.

There is only one thing better than NSW beating Qld

Living in Qld when it happens

Go the Blues

*ahem*

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARROOONNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

That should do it.
Catching up with the boys at the local, for a quiet night alcohol-wise (2 beers) but a loud night when Qld pip the blues 22-12.

GO THE BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a good game, this is the most balanced the teams have been on paper for a few years bow.

Murray said:
Should be a good game, this is the most balanced the teams have been on paper for a few years bow.
[post="60657"][/post]​

Hey, dont' be so bloody diplomatic! :p Whose side are you on???

Couldn't give a stuff who wins! Who gives a rats clacker about League anyway??!! :ph34r:
As long as they belt the daylights out of each other I'll be happy :party:
Too bad SA doesn't get the telecast til 10.30pm :angry:

Dunkel_Boy said:
*ahem*

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARROOONNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

That should do it.
Catching up with the boys at the local, for a quiet night alcohol-wise (2 beers) but a loud night when Qld pip the blues 22-12.
[post="60647"][/post]​

OK then Dunkel, let's see how close we can get...

Score: 32-18 Blues
Top Try-Scorer: Gasnier
Man of the Match: Fitzgibbon
Top Tackler: Buderus

Whaddayareckon? :beerbang:

Shawn.

Sounds good to me, but that is 18 more points than I would like to see Queensland get

Cheers

Beerpig said:
Sounds good to me, but that is 18 more points than I would like to see Queensland get

Cheers
[post="60670"][/post]​

You're right Beerpig, but I'm being generous 'cause their coach has had a hard year... :rolleyes:

Shawn.

22-12 Qld still

Berrigan top try scorer
Paul Bowman man of the match
Tackles... you're probably right about Buderus, but Thorn will come close after playing for the Crusaders on Friday night (this is a joke, but check out the Super 12 semi final pics on www.sportal.com.au) and Fitzgibbon will be up there.

Duff said:
I know this is a beer forum, etc., but tonight is one of the nights of the year where vital planning ahead to ensure the kegs are full, the gas is set just right, the TV screen is clean and the phone is unhooked for the first game of the 2005 State of Origin series.

Tune in to see the mighty Maroons again serve it up to the cockroaches who have taken 25 years to finally draw level with QLD in total games won. If you want to get ahead in the AHB Footy tipping comp, then be sure to get onto Oztips and select QLD.

Go you good things

PS. I've attached UPB to the title - useless personal banter.. :)
[post="60639"][/post]​

Right on! :super: Queensland Rules! ok.
25 years to level the series with three times Queensland's population. Where would the Sydney clubs be without all their Qld players to help them beat the Broncos & the Cowboys???? :ph34r:

Just another bit of Origin Night fun & stirring. :beer:

who cares it afl time pluse i rather watch union than nrl so th tahs better win

Back