State Brewing Comp - Tasmania

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've confirmed with saint john to host a bottle drop for the north and a bottle drop is available in Hobart too. The details are on the entry form.

This is just a cross post from the Facebook page for those that don't use it.

Hi everyone, just wanted to make you all aware of the entry procedure.
The entry form is available for download on this page.
You will need to have your entries bottled in minimum of 500ml but preferably longnecks. We will accept 2 stubbies if that is all you have.
Caps must be numbered starting at 1 to correspond with your entry form.
You must attach to each bottle a removable label with your full name using a rubber band or tape or similar.
The completed entry form must be emailed to Hobart Brewers by the 31st of August. The email address can be found on the entry form.
Bottle drops are located at Saint John Craft Beer, 133 St John St Launceston open Tuesday to Saturday after 12pm or at 350 Macquarie St, South Hobart between the hours of 5:30pm to 7pm. Bottles must be received at either of these two locations before 7pm on Friday the 5th of September. Please ensure that a printed copy of the entry form is included with your bottle drop.

Thanks NFH.

Another idea would be to have the email box monitored regularly so replies to emails are timely (or actually occur).

I'm starting to think that 'confirmation' messages aren't the done thing here. Same thing happened with DPO beer fest last year - not one word of confirmation or feedback.

I hadn't considered confirmation emails but that does sound like a good idea. I'll let the guys down south know. Or they might just see it here.
We will definitely be providing feedback after the comps. I see the feedback as being more important than the actual results.

Payment is to be made at time of bottle drop. A lot of this stuff is on the entry form too...

Just a quick heads up for the presentation of results next sunday. We will be announcing the results at the New Sydney in Bathurst St, Hobart at 2:00pm on sunday 14th September.
Come along, have a beer and a bite to eat and meet brewers from opposite ends of the state and hear the results first hand.

Back