Stainless Steel Beer Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevc

Reaction score
Anyone seen these before?

Would be pretty nice to use for a special batch :)
0041.jpg

Anyone seen these before?

Would be pretty nice to use for a special batch :)
0041.jpg
A while ago Fosters bought out Crown Lager in a metallic bottle.

I cant remember if it was stainless or tin..probably tin.
Anyway didnt make it taste any better.

I like the look of their mini kegs....

Lots of soft drinks came in metal bottles when I was in Japan. You should check out the size of their cans too. I've got a 2 litre can of Asahi (empty) sitting on my desk that needs a plastic clip on handle to help you pour it.

The Fosters bottles were aluminium - they still make an occasional batch for putting premium beers in that they dont want to present in normal cans, but they want to be present at events that dont allow glass - and for coolness factor.

I've seen a few different proto-types around, some of them look pretty damn cool. But not as cool as those stainless ones.

Shiney

TB

The Fosters bottles were aluminium

Yeah I was thinking these ones must have been aluminium too. However that link above reckons these are stainless which is pretty crazy for a single use container.

Might be nice for strong belgians, or any other beer that requires longer conditioning. The SS container might prevent me from cracking it open as early, since it looks so purdy.

Perhaps a future bulk-buy? :)

No idea... I've just signed up for their website/service so I can make an enquiry and find out.

Ok, enquiry sent. Lets see how long it takes them to respond. I also asked if they can provide any samples for testing. Used all my company details, etc.

I really like the look of the 1 and 2 Litre Growlers very cool.

MHB

I've always liked growlers :blink:

I would like to see a price from you, I am interested for sure,,,,,

joe

So far I've only received a Chingrish response email confirming my enquiry. No pricing yet. I'll update here as soon as I hear anything. Cheers

Edit: I'm thinking they'll be really pricey, but good for giving beer as a gift, special batches, etc

Back