• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stainless RTD PT100 Temperature Probes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcurnow

Brewnut
Reaction score
Update - SOLD

Hi All,

I have three Stainless steel RTD Temperature Probes that are left over from my brewery build. I bought them as per the instruction on the electric brewery website but i then changed my system a little and bought temp probes that are built into tri-clove fittings so the original probes are now spare.

They are brand new and never used. you can check them out at Auber Instruments. I have included links with each of them. They are all the standard probe with 6ft teflon cable.

I have the following probes for sale:
1 x Stainless steel liquid tight RTD sensor, 2” probe, M14x1.5 Metric thread, detachable connector (model number PT100-L50M14) with silicone washer and stainless steel nut
2 x Stainless steel liquid tight RTD sensor, 1.5” probe, 1/2" NPT thread, detachable connector (model number PT100-L401/2NPT)

$30 each + Postage. This will be far cheaper than buying them from the states and paying O/S postage.

Cheers

Karl

RTD PT100.jpg

Back